THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just imagine what the capt. america exclusives should be by the time that film comes out in what 2009? not quite sure.

2007-08-09 17:00:58

:fireworks

Thank god the School Board has an insanely fast connection . . .if I was at home I probably wouldn't have gotten it in !!

:rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

1186680955_3.jpg

:banana :rock :banana :rock

Man I can't believe how quick it showed up on ebay. Thats nuts, almost as nuts as the current selling price. :lol

Yup, those who didn't go to sdcc, that got there order in today, went right to eBay like clockwork. Funny thing is, those who went to sdcc...you didn't see any auctions then :).

Anyways, those buyers probably make good money.

What was the ES on this thing?

Yup, those who didn't go to sdcc, that got there order in today, went right to eBay like clockwork. Funny thing is, those who went to sdcc...you didn't see any auctions then :).

:) That should give a bit of idea who will be keeping their orders in and who is not.

I just want to say thanks to SS for making a light up version. Ever since they made the statue, I was hoping for it to have a light up capability but it didn't, but now my dream came true. Thanks SS :rock :rock

1250 pieces.

Hmm, I am now thinking I may be able to get this below retail after a few months of it's release on ebay. It's also innaccurate, as far as SIM goes, that too will play a small factor. We'll see. Still glad I got one.

For all we know, from the movie there might be a possible exposure of Stealth Ironman :cool:

For all we know, from the movie there might be a possible exposure of Stealth Ironman :cool:

thats what im guessing. maybe someone at SS knew some top secret information about the movie.... i was still hoping for a war machine version and at first thats what i thought the stealth version was leaning towards.

thats what im guessing. maybe someone at SS knew some top secret information about the movie.... i was still hoping for a war machine version and at first thats what i thought the stealth version was leaning towards.

oh i know they do. They do their homework. They may miss some minor things here and there but in this case it is the whole armor. :cool:

I'm on the waitlist:monkey2 I was with a friend of mine seeing The Simpsons Movie (again) which started the same time in denmark as the pre-order. And i was telling myself most of the day "remember to ask my brother or mom to pre-order Iron Man" and halfway through the the movie "OH S***, ******, DAMN! I FORGOT!" So, as soon as the movie was over i called my mom and got her to order one. Now, someone cancel!:D

I'm on the waitlist:monkey2 I was with a friend of mine seeing The Simpsons Movie (again) which started the same time in denmark as the pre-order. And i was telling myself most of the day "remember to ask my brother or mom to pre-order Iron Man" and halfway through the the movie "OH S***, ******, DAMN! I FORGOT!" So, as soon as the movie was over i called my mom and got her to order one. Now, someone cancel!:D

Fingers crossed for you man! :D

Back