THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main selling point of this piece & the reason I think it will sell high is that with the lights & electronics, it's very unlikely for fakes to be made unlike the red/gold version

ironman152wg8.jpg

I placed mine at 1 minute after the hour.

2007-08-09 17:01:00

I am not surprised it sold out that fast.

I've been hoping for an old school IM, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now. Looks lke Hard Hero may be the best option if you want the classic yellow/gold suit. Anybody disagree or know something I dont' on this?

AFAIK, for the foreseeable future the HH statue will be the only way to get the classic suit. But let me tell you, it is a nice statue. It almost makes up for the red/gold Sideshow statue I let slip away last year.

AFAIK, for the foreseeable future the HH statue will be the only way to get the classic suit. But let me tell you, it is a nice statue. It almost makes up for the red/gold Sideshow statue I flipped last year.

Don't sugarcoat it. :lol

Nothing worse than a flipper that won't admit to his/her dirty deeds.:monkey5

looks like the ebay Stealth market is becoming flooded... interesting that this didn't happen after the SDCC... nice to see that it isn't only about making a few bucks months from now.

I was blown away by the ES. I knew it would be high, but I never thought it would break 1000. I thought it would be around 750. I know the light-up feature is driving this thing, but man....Anyone else surprised by the demand for this piece? I wonder how much of it is speculators hoping for a repeat?

looks like the ebay Stealth market is becoming flooded... interesting that this didn't happen after the SDCC... nice to see that it isn't only about making a few bucks months from now.

I don't agree with your arguement at all. The reason these things weren't posted after SDCC is that there was still a chance to win them. Tell me who would have been smart to put it up after comic con knowing there were still pre-orders. Don't be so self rightous. If anyone would have put them up then they would have been dumb and received no bids. :rolleyes:

Back