THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe the board should have petitioned sideshow for a 'freaks pre-order', allowing members to order before the newsletter subs.

I don't agree with that thought process. You don't have to be a member of the SideShow Freaks forum to be loyal to a company and its products. I think it's fair how it is right now. Everyone deserves a chance, Freak or not.

We're just the more obsessed fans. hehe

I don't agree with that thought process. You don't have to be a member of the SideShow Freaks forum to be loyal to a company and its products. I think it's fair how it is right now. Everyone deserves a chance, Freak or not.

We're just the more obsessed fans. hehe

agree or not, obsession has it's privledges. :lol

I wonder when the shipping of these will occur.....didn't the negative zone Spidey ship soon after order?

Just wondering, what is the most attractive part of this piece that makes people want to buy?

I'm asking cos I felt that the pose/base has been reused, the only plus point is the electronics and lastly, is there even a representation of iron man in blue either in comic or in the upcoming movie????

Just wondering, what is the most attractive part of this piece that makes people want to buy?

I'm asking cos I felt that the pose/base has been reused, the only plus point is the electronics and lastly, is there even a representation of iron man in blue either in comic or in the upcoming movie????

Huh good questions.....one thing is definitely the number of collectors who missed out on the first one. The second thing is definitely the electronics which is a cool feature. The pose is still a cool pose despite being reused and even those who own the original this is a cool companion piece for it.

And yes, the stealth armor is usually the second go to after the standard red/gold versions. Its been in the comics, cartoon and while I read it won't have a direct role in the film its supposed to be viewable in Stark's armory when he walks through. I definitely want one.

im152-thumb.jpg

after seeing the comic book cover, a black with blue highlight color would have been more accurate for stealth. what do you think?

after seeing the comic book cover, a black with blue highlight color would have been more accurate for stealth. what do you think?

I think that the armor itself is blue. But the artist shows a lot of black due to shadowing and, because the armor is highly reflective, it reflects the nighttime shade of the sky.

I think that the armor itself is blue. But the artist shows a lot of black due to shadowing and, because the armor is highly reflective, it reflects the nighttime shade of the sky.

agree. black is the shadowing. blue is the armor.

after seeing it at SDCC i believe they made the right choice with the colors... the thing kicks!

Back