THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully that's true. dusty posted the es was not set yet and would depend on how sales went at sdcc, among other factors.

yeah, i spoke with several people at the booth and the edition size had yet to be determined... they did assure that they wanted to keep the Stealth limited, but sales at the con would factor in regardless.

yeah, i spoke with several people at the booth and the edition size had yet to be determined... they did assure that they wanted to keep the Stealth limited, but sales at the con would factor in regardless.

I wish I could remember who I talked to but she told me it was an ES of 1200 and she said it like it was already determined and not up in the air still. I was a little disappointed at that but I ordered one anyway.:D

Maybe it'll end up being lower.

I wish I could remember who I talked to but she told me it was an ES of 1200 and she said it like it was already determined and not up in the air still. I was a little disappointed at that but I ordered one anyway.:D

perfect...!!!! Plenty for me !!!

if true, watch the cancellations flood in from 'investors' :lol

200, 1200... It matters not. It'll be sold out about two hours after they put it up either way. IT IS AWESOME! Glad I ordered mine at the show.

that is a negatory.

it will be lower than 500 :cool: , my guess :cool:

Ya think? Maybe.Wouldn't it have sold out at the show if it were that low?

believe it or not, it was not selling as much, IMO. I think by the third day they only sold about 80 piece, and right when Sat. came that is when they sold some more, not sure how many though.

Overall, my guesstimate edition size is between 300-500.

believe it or not, it was not selling as much, IMO. I think by the third day they only sold about 80 piece, and right when Sat. came that is when they sold some more, not sure how many though.

I do believe they were thinking about 500 or so....

Really? Wow, I thought it would sell better than that. You and CornerStore may be right with an estimate of about 500 then.

my guess as well. i think you're right on the money.

Back