THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing's for sure, I'll be standing by my PC till 10AM just for this statue. Hopefully we won't have another 'Negative Zone Spidey Crash'.:monkey1

alright, the newsletter says the preorder is Thursday August 8th at 10? August 8th is a Wednesday, so is it on Thursday Aug. 9th or on Wednesday Aug. 8th?

Im kinda hoping for a crash and a very limited amount avail for internet orders since I allready have one..

So far all the anxiety has been so entertaining..

:lol < LOL!!

I've already ordered mine also but I might just try logging on during preorder to clog things up and watch the mayhem.:D:lol

believe it or not, it was not selling as much, IMO. I think by the third day they only sold about 80 piece, and right when Sat. came that is when they sold some more, not sure how many though.

Overall, my guesstimate edition size is between 300-500.

I was at SDCC and I somehow neglected to place an order. With all the frenzy going on, the info about Stealth IM just went right over my head. I think many con attendees didn't know about this piece. Snow Bunny Padme was better publicized IMO (and I did know about/order her). Now I have to try my luck at pre-ordering an IM next week online.:monkey2

-Snags

I was at SDCC and I somehow neglected to place an order. With all the frenzy going on, the info about Stealth IM just went right over my head. I think many con attendees didn't know about this piece. Snow Bunny Padme was better publicized IMO (and I did know about/order her). Now I have to try my luck at pre-ordering an IM next week online.:monkey2

-Snags

I was almost in the same boat as you snags. Luckily, Donna (my official Sideshow Convention Pre-Order Babe™) reminded me of Iron Man. :)

Good luck all! I hope everyone here gets an order in. :rock

maybe the board should have petitioned sideshow for a 'freaks pre-order', allowing members to order before the newsletter subs.

Ok I'll ask in this thread, I haven't read any post addressing this, perhaps someone has an answer.

Is it me, just the photos or does the charity auction Iron Man have yellow lights whereas the Stealth Iron Man has red lights??

Back