The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to put my name and password in before gettin a page cannot be displayed this time. LOL

twice i have started to finally get a glipmse of even a website in 22 mins but still page time outs....

Hey guess what? I found out that drinking before ordering isnt a good idea. I kinda forgot what my login name is....STUPIP BOOZZE!!

"This item has not yet become available for
STREAMLINE PRE-ORDERING
It will be available for pre-order shortly."

pitchin said:
got a feeling it has sold out as i got thought login to see nothing availble on next page

That would piss me off as I know it would lots of others.

Be patient while a page is loading, no matter what it says, unless it actually says "Error."

That disclaimer about needing to be on the pre-order list is visible to you even if you're on the list, and it comes up first. The page eventually loads order info.

Don't hit refresh.

OMG now I am just shaming myself. 3 times and I still havent guessed my own account name!

Bloody Hell!

Well, I scored one (if order confirmation numbers are to be believed). Now I'm 2 for 3 on the SW exclusives (darn that pesky Anakin!)

Strange experience, though. I just hit the "refresh" on the sideshow homepage at 12:55 EST and the whole thing went higgily-piggly. Took me straight to the OWK log-in order window but then said "item not found". So I had to start over from scratch. Guess I just hit the server at a delicate time...

Pretty edge-of-your seat stuff for a doll! :D

Back