The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE EDITION
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the 12-inch Obi-Wan figure includes an additional accessory available nowhere else, the blaster used to defeat General Grievous!

Which is correct, it is NOT Grievous blaster, he got it from that big wheeled thing.

Obi.jpg

Whew. Got it. Actually took about ten minutes to get through to the SS home page, then only about four or five minutes to complete. But in modern internet time...I feel like I just got off Space Mountain.:google

Got mine. Not as quick as Lurtz, but still much quicker than Anakin.

Now, I can go back to work :D

sweet if finally got mine!!! didnt have so many problems as some other people, but i still think they need to get some more servers straightened out for this. i ordered the lurtz last week without any problems.... but this star wars business is a problem.

I got one from clicking MY ACCOUNT from the main page. If you logged in before it should display this message:

This item is currently being pre-ordered to Newsletter Members. If you do not qualify, or would like order other Sideshow Merchandise, Click Here.

If you get that and the browser is still loading then you should see the Obi-Wan purchase info come up shortly thereafter right below it.

Nothing but a barrage fo website not responding screens for the last fifteen minutes here.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I got one from clicking MY ACCOUNT from the main page. If you logged in before it should display this message:

This item is currently being pre-ordered to Newsletter Members. If you do not qualify, or would like order other Sideshow Merchandise, Click Here.

If you get that and the browser is still loading then you should see the Obi-Wan purchase info come up shortly thereafter right below it.

But some of us are getting that message, and then are being directed to a server error page...

Back