The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew what a day!

Hey Everyone,

We have been reading the posted feedback. First of all let me say thank you to everyone for their patience!

Sideshow Collectibles has improved the ordering experience many different ways by increasing edition sizes, increasing our server equipment, creating streamlined 4 click pre-ordering, creating Priority Protected Pre-ordering, as well as doubling our Customer Service staff to be able to take your pre-orders over the phone. We will continue to make further improvements to our system based on the feedback of our collectors.

Please understand that as our ordering process becomes faster and our newsletter membership expands, our site will be visited with a larger amount of traffic during future pre-ordering sessions. This may cause pre-ordering delays regardless of improvements that may be made. In short- give people a bigger door and more people will try to squeeze through at the same time.

We will continue to work hard to implement your suggestions in order to make your ordering experience with us a more satisfying one.

Best,
Chicky

Thanks for listening Chicky and Sideshow. I hope it gets better because I really feel this line will just get more and more popular, especially when the figures start shipping. I already have my strategy planned for next time... unless the ordering process changes.

Any chance for a Priority Protected Pre-ordering sideshow freaks message board Hot Link for us here, theres only a few of us & we will keep it hush hush:angelsmil

:banghead its worth a try

Props to Chicky for making preorder extra easy for the people in Croatia!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Here's hoping that the :horse ordering experience becomes a thing of the past for everyone! ;)

If only I had not been at work during the pre order frenzy.
I would be fired if I used the work computer to order.
I had to go on the wait list for the exclusive.

I think I might cancel it and my Anakin regular and
just concentrate on stuff I can actually get like
POTA, X-files and Buffy

Last edited:
Thanks Chicky for reading the posts and taking time to comment, that is very nice to see and we appreciate it.

However, can the next 12" order be the same format as Lurtz, boy was that easy. :banana

Let's go with a Jedi who's a little less popular than Obi-Wan next time. How about Kit or Mace? That should make ordering a little easier.

Qui-Gon Jinn next please.

He always gets overlooked, and he is a great character. I want him next. :banana

Agent23 said:
Qui-Gon Jinn next please.

He always gets overlooked, and he is a great character. I want him next. :banana

If we are going to stay on the good side of the force. I would be very happy with Qui-Gonn actually. Yoda would be cool as well but we don't be seeing him for some time I'd imagine.

Though I'd rather get started on the baddies and get my DARTH MAUL:banana

Yea, I hear ya.

My next 5 would be in this order:

1. Qui-Gon Jinn (just for the point he needs to be done)

2. Darth Vader

3. Boba-Fett

4. Darth Maul

5. Han Solo or Leia (preferably Slave :naughty )

Agent23 said:
Yea, I hear ya.

My next 5 would be in this order:

1. Qui-Gon Jinn (just for the point he needs to be done)

2. Darth Vader

3. Boba-Fett

4. Darth Maul

5. Han Solo or Leia (preferably Slave :naughty )

Oh God, could you imagine the hassel it would be to get a Slave Leia... YIKES. Might be worse than for Vader or Fett.

I think characters like Maul, Vader, and Fett work better as 1/4 scale statues. I too would like to see a Qui-Gon, but if they switch to baddies first, I'd like an Emperor.

Seretur said:
Could they even make a 12" Slavegirl Leia (or Oola, or Aayla) without their joints showing?

:confused:

No.

I really don't care about whether or not the joints show. It IS a toy, after all....

Slave Leia sounds wonderfull... but how about a Neimoidian? Nute Gunray perhaps? Or Tion Medon would be cool. Or A Bith (you know, the musicians in the Mos Eisley cantina)? Sooo many posibilities!

Back