The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not refeshing until i see the page cant be displayed error....

But i think its saying no matches now.......

scrub that.... page came up saying not available to order yet ?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! LoL after 5 times I can guess my own account name and now it says I cant streamline order it and if I'd like to check in later :D
God this is funny man...

Gruff Old Bear said:
Be patient while a page is loading, no matter what it says, unless it actually says "Error."

That disclaimer about needing to be on the pre-order list is visible to you even if you're on the list, and it comes up first. The page eventually loads order info.

Don't hit refresh.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID :naughty

People are just impatient I guess. Do not click refresh if it gives you this message:

This item is currently being pre-ordered to Newsletter Members. If you do not qualify, or would like order other Sideshow Merchandise, Click Here.

Fantastic got to put my name and password in again only to get a page cannot be displayed screen AGAIN.:banghead

SolidLiquidFox said:
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID :naughty

People are just impatient I guess. Do not click refresh if it gives you this message:

This item is currently being pre-ordered to Newsletter Members. If you do not qualify, or would like order other Sideshow Merchandise, Click Here.

I'm not refreshing unless I get a page cannot be displayed screen.

Got mine by phone and my order number. Whew!!!!
Go to the phones guys, in the background you hear a lot of voices, probably have the janitor on the phones too. LOL

This item has not yet become available for
STREAMLINE PRE-ORDERING
It will be available for pre-order shortly.
Return to the Login Screen

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Darth Rage said:
This item has not yet become available for
STREAMLINE PRE-ORDERING
It will be available for pre-order shortly.
Return to the Login Screen

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Got that as well. Kind of funny if ya ask me.

While I tried to upload with one hand, with the other hand, I was speed-dialing.
After 30 minutes of this, I finally talked to Michael in customer service. They're getting slammed of course, but he took my order.

Major thanks to Mike in CS.

Not easier. Definitely not easier, but I got mine. Finally.

So ehhh....is it sold out or isnt it? I can login just fine, even though its going slow, but I keep getting the message where it says its not up for pre-order.

I keep getting "this item not available for pre-ordering. THIS IS INSANE! Sideshow...Please fix your servers. There is no excuse to set up an ordering process for newsletter subscribers like then and then leave them in the lurch like this.

Back