The "I got my Aragorn Exclusive;" 29-page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The "I got my Aragorn Exclusive" 29-page thread!

Also...if the Aragorn 12 inch figure look this good I can only imagine how amazing the Aragorn PF figure will look!!!

Got the e-mail confirming! Got my Aragorn! Woo-hoo!

All the Aragorn picts are at the OSW forum.

my order time came up as 17:59:57
Cool

noelleon69 said:
ORDER DATE 2006-01-13 18:01:29 :joy

been smooth, the price is also :google

podcast coupon? cool... it would have been nice to share. :naughty so how much discount on that coupon?

Gotta listen to the podcasts! Listening yesterday saved me five bucks off my Gray Hulk, which I wouldn't have been looking for had I not... listened to the podcast.

And I got my Aragorn.

*Whew* Got him! :banana :banana :banana

Had to check my e-mail to make sure I got a confirmation though since a confirmation page didn't load (perhaps it wasn't supposed to...oh well).

Yay!!

Phew... GOT HIM!!!!

This must be my lucky day, as I've been away on business for three days and literally JUST walked in :banana :banana :banana :banana

:joy :joy :joy

But a 1750 edition size will not leave a lot of collectors out in the cold, will it?

Got one. Over $70 with shipping, ouch! That's about what I expected though.

GOT MINE!!!!!:banana :banana :banana
took about 10 mins this time.

Well it was the easiest to obtain so far! 2 minutes!
Star Wars are always more difficult to order..LOTR is not

Lurtz was easy too..took me around 5 mintues to get that one, while 12" Obi was pain for 45 minutes :banghead

So that now I got my Aragorn, does anyone have 12" Luke Exclusive for trade :joy I can care less bout LOTR

Got mine after 15 minutes of crashing..:D

I was dead set against ordering him, but I went ahead with it (I will wait to see what he looks like in hand). Oh and that was faster than Lurtz ... at least for me.

:banana

So far Lurtz was the easiest. On Obi-Wan and Aragorn both, after waiting for the log in screen and then waiting for the order page to load after logging in, I was instead told that the item was not available for preorder yet. Weird.

Do you have to listen to the podcast live or something? When I tried listening to it, it cuts out halfway in. Is there a way to download the mp3? It only lets me listen through a Quicktime plug-in...

Took 13 minutes but finally got through and got him.

$65.00? Ouch, but he's the definitive Aragorn until the PF comes out.

Check Ebay for some good Weta Aragorn deals once he starts to ship... :naughty

tomandshell said:
So far Lurtz was the easiest. On Obi-Wan and Aragorn both, after waiting for the log in screen and then waiting for the order page to load after logging in, I was instead told that the item was not available for preorder yet. Weird.
Agreed .... Lurtz was the easiest to order...

I was dead set against ordering him, but I went ahead with it (I will wait to see what he looks like in hand).

LOL! me too Fan--me too :eek:

tomandshell said:

Lurtz has been the smoothest pre-order for me as well.

I actually didn't place an order until 1:15pm (was in a conference). but the whole process finished within 1 min.

JustinLuck said:
Do you have to listen to the podcast live or something? When I tried listening to it, it cuts out halfway in. Is there a way to download the mp3? It only lets me listen through a Quicktime plug-in...

Instead of clicking to listen, right click and "save as."

Back