The "I got my Aragorn Exclusive;" 29-page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The "I got my Aragorn Exclusive" 29-page thread!

"Your username ... was not found in our Database or is not active."

:banghead

Luckily the direct link posted previously worked like a charm.

:D

Got mine, just 8 minutes this time, already got my confirmation email as well. Thanks Sideshow!

Has anyone posted the pics of Aragorn anywhere yet? I don't want to tie up the server looking at his page.

bluesparrow said:
Has anyone posted the pics of Aragorn anywhere yet? I don't want to tie up the server looking at his page.

Already a thread about it.

Finally got the page up and it told me I had to log in again. :banghead :banghead

Then telling me again, it is not up for preorder yet.

Took less than five minutes. This was a piece of cake. Next week back to SW and server meltdown. Well, maybe Kit won't be so bad, ordering wise that is.
I just don't think LotR, in 1/6th at least, is going to be the frightening success that SW is and so the shorter/quicker order duration. Don't get me wrong, I think it will do great, but reading this board for a while now I think many core fans, again not all, just alot, aren't big fans of 12" figures. SSC may change that but it just seems like a fair amount of LotR fans like polystone and have a somewhat lower opinion of the "toys". Personally I love toys and wouldn't likely be buying statues or busts. I'm happy to see some LotR merchandise I do want. I just think SW fans are more 1/6th oriented for now.

Got him at 10.
Crap didnt use a coupon.

Not being a big LOTR fan I was on the fence about picking up
this figure but he is impressive and I am very happy to have
picked him up.

In the bag....:banana :banana :banana

I hope ordering Kit Fisto's as easy as this nxt week...:rolleyes:

WW :Wizard

I think I got him! Got the login to load, got the order page to load (All those pics look sweet, woot!) and went through the purchase link, but the confirmation page did not load:confused: Now I gotta get to my account and make sure he is there!

Aragorn looks AMAZING!!!

The detail is incredible, really a bargain for $65.

Thank You Sideshow for putting this much love and detail into this line!!!!!

I can't believe the number of accessories...fantastic

Success!!!!!

15 minutes for me this week.

Now back to work again.

ORDER DATE 2006-01-13 18:01:29 :joy

been smooth, the price is also :google

podcast coupon? cool... it would have been nice to share. :naughty so how much discount on that coupon?

Big difference between LOTR and Star Wars I think is SW has a lot more collectors who buy *everything* Star Wars whether they particularly want it or not. LOTR in my experience has more collectors who pick and choose.

Back