The "I got Mace Windu 12" Ex." HUGE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got it...hit the page at 12:58 EST, got it by 1:02:30 EST...Just about the same amount of time it took me to get Han! Yee-Haw! So Far 6 for 6 on the Star Wars 12" Exclusives and 2 for 2 on the LOTR 12" Exclusives! SWEEET!!!

:joy

Well, that was fun.....what a nerve shredding couple of minutes....

But I got one! Jeez....

I was getting the normal home page, not the Streamline and now I just get...

The page cannot be displayed

looks like the site's down. Cant get it to load at all. Worse thing was I had the streamline order up and it crashed!

Are you guys using Firefox? I have had nothing but stress with these Priority Preorders until I switched to Firefox last week. Legolas was ordered in about three minutes, and Mace even faster. Goodbye, Internet Explorer!

PsychoCenobite said:
Did anyone get the pictures? :banana

PC :horror

I didn't even go to the product page to look at the pictures. Sorry! I'll check back later to see what I just ordered.

Here I am using IE, why would that be soo slow compared to other providers? Mace is loading on the main page, but the log in hasn't even appeared yet!

tomandshell said:
Are you guys using Firefox? I have had nothing but stress with these Priority Preorders until I switched to Firefox last week. Legolas was ordered in about three minutes, and Mace even faster. Goodbye, Internet Explorer!

I'm on FireFox and have never had much or a problem or wait! :cool:

PC :horror

Got through by phone but am on hold. Let's see who answers first - the human or the computer.

- J!

Back