The "I got Mace Windu 12" Ex." HUGE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope this will be the only time SS has this on monday. i know its the holiday, but when its on friday the true collectors find a way to pre-order one. wheter they take their lunch break, or skip class (like me) or whatever. seems today will be super crazy becuase there are gonna be tons more people that normally wouldnt be pre-ordering.

25 posts and it hasnt even gone on sale yet:google I have a feeling his is going to be a record seting sell out..May the force be with 1750 of us!

GOOD LUCK:peace

heheh.. really though, obi was the hardest yet, and im sure we all got one right?

well, i know i got one. i have to have Mace though!!! i need the exclusive helmet so bad it hurts. even if i miss the pre-order im gonna get one off of ebay.

hairlesswookiee said:
well, i know i got one. i have to have Mace though!!! i need the exclusive helmet so bad it hurts. even if i miss the pre-order im gonna get one off of ebay.

wow.........thats gonna hurt even more if you have to go to ebay

omg.......i looked at the homepage, looked at the top 10 nearly fainted at number 7......though I'd missed something....lol

pills taken now :D

I'm ready and waiting over here, I'm starting to get excited, I can feel my heart pumping faster. This should be fun. I've got both my cell & house phone set up and ready.

pitchin said:
lotr have had mondays aswell.only in weeks that lotr & sw both have a 12" that you get monday preorders

The holiday today is the variable that's going to mess the whole equation up when speculating sell out times. It hasn't happened before for this or the LOTR 12" line.

Good luck everyone! :peace

less than 8 minutes...

This sounds like it's going to get messy, I hope everyone gets one, but I agree, the holiday might blow this one out of the water.........

Back