The "I got Mace Windu 12" Ex." HUGE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am in the 6 for 6 exclusive club now. Mace seemed to go pretty smooth for me. Took about 7 minutes total. I heard he sold out in a little over 30 minutes. Crazy!:horror

It was smooth sailing for me as well. A little slow to load the first time, but once I logged in, my transaction was complete in no time. I think I was done by 12:05 CST.

Well I've finally recovered enough to post... :sick

Man, that was tough tough tough! 18 mins of pure stress - thought I'd have to wave goodbye to the BMF but finally got one. :banana

First time I've had any problems - simply couldn't get the page to load AT ALL for 15 mins... In the end I simply disconnected, reconnected and it all went smoooooooooth - obviously a problem with my end (though I've got a pretty potent system :rolleyes: )

Boba gonna be a bugger! :banghead

I was plenty on time and the log-in page loaded very quickly. Unfortunately thats when the bomb dropped and the actual logging in took me several tries. But all in all I dont think I've spent more then 5 minutes getting Mace. Awesome exclusive btw! Could anyone from SideShow tell us if there's some leftover Jango head inside the helm? (as in, maybe a little chopped off neck visible on the bottum side of the helm) Or will it be empty?

Hmm well it was talked about here when it was going on sale, it was posted on the Sideshow site the sale time, the newsletter..:peace

sanpedromanrique said:
So how do you guys know when it was for sale??? I did not get a newsletter of any kind....

I hope you are being sarcastic. Unless you've been living in a hole for the past week and a half, the news of when it would be sold was everywhere.

How does this sound for posing?

Mace on his knees, clutching his stump with Anakin holding Mace's and his own lightsabers in position at Mace's neck ala Count Dooku's final moments. Obi-Wan is holding the Greivous blaster to Anakin's temple, Mexican stand-off style, with his own saber in his other hand. I can't wait to do this one!!!!

And then Luke holding his saber at Obi-Wan's back so Obi-Wan doesn't really kill his father. Then Kit with his saber raised above his head to defend Obi-Wan. Finally Han aiming at Kit to defend Luke. :google And then the Mynock sucking on Jango's helmet with the Holo Sidious watching it all. :D

Customikey said:
How does this sound for posing?

Mace on his knees, clutching his stump with Anakin holding Mace's and his own lightsabers in position at Mace's neck ala Count Dooku's final moments. Obi-Wan is holding the Greivous blaster to Anakin's temple, Mexican stand-off style, with his own saber in his other hand. I can't wait to do this one!!!!
Buttmunch said:
And then Luke holding his saber at Obi-Wan's back so Obi-Wan doesn't really kill his father. Then Kit with his saber raised above his head to defend Obi-Wan. Finally Han aiming at Kit to defend Luke. :google And then the Mynock sucking on Jango's helmet with the Holo Sidious watching it all. :D

You guys have been watching WAY too much Tarantino.

Though I skipped Mace-- had to let my CC recharge-- he's a great figure and nice to see he comes with some decent boots. Jedi Luke and Bespin Han's footwear look like they came on Ken doll.

Ok now that the thread has slowed down, here are my particulars.

The site was quite slow. I had to refresh about three times because of the page could not load message. It took about 13 minutes to complete the order. Bottom line is a) clear your cache, b) reboot your pc before you start and c) be patient, it'll all be ok in the end. :D All in all the way the servers get hit for these pre-orders, I think it went pretty well.

I didn't have any big hassles. A little, but, nothing major.

I am 4/6. I missed out Luke and Anakin.

Back