The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality interview. I enjoyed how unfiltered Mez was. It wasn't like listening to a marketing person answering questions and being guarded about the information. Mez was very open and personable.

I wasn't planning on picking up any One:12 figures but after listening to this I started looking more closely at the line and l'm impressed. I can't wait to see their SDCC booth and see which I'm going to order.

He was dead cool and you could feel that long lasting passion he has for this industry and the hard work involved.

I have no idea how I am going to get the Mezco's but I am surely going to try. :)

Cool, hope you like it.

And to everybody else, please do leave us some reviews on iTunes or wherever you download as it really does help us. :)

Someone here posted your podcast is on Youtube? I will take another enjoyable listen and give thumbs up.

:clap

New episode now up chaps. We have some advance reviews of Sons of Anarchy from PCS and Star Trek fro QMX as well as the usual Hot Toys reviews.

Sweet looking forward to this! I always listen on the ride home from work. Noting like the relaxing Eamon voice, then Michael comes in with the base lol. Can't wait

Ha, thanks.! Well we have no Jeff this week to bring in the British scene of class as he has found it increasingly difficult to make the recordings. So we are currently looking for a female cohost to come in when he can't make it.

Does anybody know any good well spoken women who collect Hot Toys?

New episode now up chaps. We have some advance reviews of Sons of Anarchy from PCS and Star Trek fro QMX as well as the usual Hot Toys reviews.

How exciting! Awesome news about the Trek advance review.

New up since sunday if ya missed it. Our SDCC coverage episode. Hot Toys, Sideshow, QMX, Chronicle and Mezco are particular highlights.

Excellent! Always nice to have something good to listen to on the way home from work. Thanks guys!

This is very helpfull.Thanks
o.png

Nice SDCC coverage episode. Really enjoying the hottoycast. Seems like you were teasing some inside info on upcoming Mezco stuff. Care to elaborate?

I discovered your podcast about 6 months ago, and I must say, you guys rock!!! I currently have two Hot Toys figures, with a third on the way, but my collection is growing very slowly. So, will you guys be covering Mezco, from now on? I actually think that you should, due to the fact that some of us fans, who are on a budget, might pick up more Mezco figures then Hot Toys. Just some thoughts, rock on dudes!!!

Back