The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Mezco are wanting to expand to the video game realm, could you ask how far along that is?

Also I know they wanna do Metal Gear, ask them more about that please!

Thanks

Questions for Mez:

Will we see more Spaceghost figures from the tv series Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Brak and Zoltan would be great. Maybe a talk show desk!

Will the Universal Monsters line expand past Frankenstein?

I love the show man. Keep em coming!

Masters of the universe!

With MOTU Classics comming (more or less) to an end, I would love to see some MOTU One:12. Also Mattel seems to have been more open for aquiring the licence lately (Sideshow, PCS and others already git the licence). Any chance to look into that licence?

Just imagine how amazing would be a One:12 He-Man and Skeletor! Just think about Trap-Jaw and Man At Arms... :bow

Podcast was great. Mez is a very cool guy and we had great chats.

I can say that he did give us three big never announced pieces of news about what they are doing next. Two of them in particular gave me a joygasm. You guys are gonna love it.
I hope to have it uploaded tomorrow.

...something strange in yer neighborhood.....

Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes three major license reveals which I am sure is gonna make lot of folks happy.

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

Yeeeah! first bomb I wanted to hear :rock::rock::rock:

Great podcast man, very good reviewer, you let the guest talk and ask the right, timely questions.

Yeaah my question made it into the podcast :yess:

Last edited:
Yeaah, another bit of good news.

I might just cancel some preorders for other figures and just wait it up to see what Mezco's coming up with.

EDIT: And ANOTHER one! :thud: what a good podcast :lol

Yup, 90% of my doll budget seems to be going to Mezco :lol

Last edited:
Great interview! It was really nice to hear all the business/development details along with the reveals. So jazzed up for this line. Definitely worth listening to. Also, thanks for using some of my questions. It was good to hear that they are looking to update their website/store sometime in the future. I'd much rather just purchase directly from them so that all the profits go directly into their pockets. Looking forward to SDCC.

I skimmed through it and learned of two new licenses, can someone spoiler tag all three? I almost exploded when Mez brought up Raiders of the Lost Ark but that fizzled.

I don't have access.

Google chrome below error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /PODCASTS/TheHottoycastEpisodeOne.mp3 was not found on this server.

And MS Internet Explorer error message:

HTTP 404 error

That’s odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

Try this
•Retype the web address
•Go back to the last page

Did Mezco mention Marvel's Venom character at all?

Thanks.

Great podcast. Too bad he doesn't read the message boards. He'd probably be pleasantly surprised.

So excited for the new announcements. Not a fan of GB but dayum I'm excited to see em!

Glad you liked it guys. Yeah, I was pretty blown away by Mez dropping so much goodness that was never announced before. Made us feel special. :)

Back