The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one for Molecule 8,

"With so many highly anticipated Ghostbusters figures coming out from Blitzway and Soldier Story, how will yours be different and standout? Are you going to do Ghostbusters II, seeing as how the other companies seem to be only doing the first film?"

New episode up now chaps. This week we have the world's first ever interview with Molecule 8 and it's a good one. :)

Great job on this one! Maybe I am overstating but I predict that this podcast will go down as marking a turning point for a huge improvement in how M8 is perceived by the collecting community.

Thanks for this one was a great show. Hope they do well and keep to their plan of innovation and eye for detail :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this one was a great show. Hope they do well and keep to their plan of innovation and eye for detail :eek:)

Well I think we are in very good hands and they really want to break new ground which I think they will.

Well I think we are in very good hands and they really want to break new ground which I think they will.

Excellent episode (technical hiccups aside). I like the round table format and the fact that he was as open and honest as he was. Which was much more than I was expecting. It was an incredibly insightful look into a company on the verge of attempting something big. I'm looking to forward t their future announcements and future interviews with them.

I dropped a review on iTunes for you. I've been listening to podcasts for almost 10 years and this is the first review I left.

Thanks so much boys!

Excellent episode (technical hiccups aside). I like the round table format and the fact that he was as open and honest as he was. Which was much more than I was expecting. It was an incredibly insightful look into a company on the verge of attempting something big. I'm looking to forward t their future announcements and future interviews with them.

I dropped a review on iTunes for you. I've been listening to podcasts for almost 10 years and this is the first review I left.

Thanks so much boys!

Very cool of you to leave is a review dude, thank you and glad you like the podcast. :)

And for those unfamiliar, we have had other great guests on previous episodes like Mezco, Sideshow, StarAace and sculptors. We have more planned.

New episode up guys. Its our SDCC Recap episode where we give our opinions on what we saw at the event. The audio quality is pretty crap this week and there are no images, so apologies for this.

We do have Chronicle Collectibles on in the next two or three weeks so folks are free to post their questions here and I ask as well on the Chronicle thread. :)

To Chronicle: Thanks for getting the Westworld license! Are there any plans to make characters in 1/6?

What's the status with the 1/6 Conan figure?

I'll be sure to remember your question Johnny Utah, it's one of mine too.

Lets start the questions for Chronicle from here and I will post in a few Chronicle product threads directing folks to this one to post their questions.

Hot-Toycast-logo-chronicle.jpg

What happened to their 1/6 Jurassic Park figures? No show at SDCC 2017 means what, cancelled?

If it's not cancelled... will there be a 1/6 "one big pile of poop" environment for Malcolm?

New episode up now chaps. This one has a lot of long overdue reviews. I got me a new podcast feeder thingy so photos are back and here to stay.

I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

New episode up now chaps. This one has a lot of long overdue reviews. I got me a new podcast feeder thingy so photos are back and here to stay.

I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Listening now! Photos are back!

PixelPiper makes battery bypass systems to hook up certain figures to the mains just like you envisioned.

I really hope you gave the people that listen the swift kick you think they so richly deserve.

Well you can dish out kicks, but as to weather folks register that as kicks is another story.

At the end of the day they are just toys and to see folks venting so much hate on a toy is kinda nuts to me and my cohosts. Passion I can understand. Bile I do not. :)

On this month's episode we discuss, Hot Toys' Wonder Woman, Jyn Erso, Ripley, Daredevil, Old Man Luke, Old Man Han, something called the Hulkbuster and we cover Mezco's Superman and Deadpool. We also have a surprise guest interview. Join Mike, Jeff and my good self for some action figure enlightenment. Available across most platforms over the coming days but is on iTunes podcast app. :)

On this month's episode we discuss, Hot Toys' Wonder Woman, Jyn Erso, Ripley, Daredevil, Old Man Luke, Old Man Han, something called the Hulkbuster and we cover Mezco's Superman and Deadpool. We also have a surprise guest interview. Join Mike, Jeff and my good self for some action figure enlightenment. Available across most platforms over the coming days but is on iTunes podcast app. :)

Thanks guys, downloaded and ready to play on way to work tomorrow :eek:)

Back