The Hot Toys Iron Man Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absurd is in the eye of the beholder. Btw I do think HT's romance w/ IM is absurd. But I'd buy this poster in a heartbeat. And therein lies the IM problem: people (like me) complain, but keep buying the products.

So can this be printed out and blown up for framing? I'm not too savvy on this stuff.

Also don't get that sentiment, most companies that manufacturer figures in other scales make more than one, two or three of them b/c the character is popular and in demand. There's typically dozens of them released in series over the span of years. Don't see too many one-off releases nowadays of any character I can think of.

Very good point. how many versions of he man, or Destro, or the big GI Joe did we see growing up? It was pretty obvious it was just to squeeze the line dry. Big diff however, I bought Cobra Commander for ~$4 in 1982 dollars. Chasing down versions of a figure didn't cost thousands of dollars.

Everything in that poster has only taken 5 years to appear.Which is remarkable.

I'd like them to do this with the Star Wars license.

I think it would be more likely if the last star wars movie wasn't from 05 and the prequels were better received. Ep 7 may change that, Star Wars could dethrone Marvel as hot toys bread and butter, only time will tell though.

I'd like them to do this with the Star Wars license.

Someone over on the Rebel Scum forum has put out a picture of all the Sideshow Collectibles clone troopers released to date..., that seems to have been put out/appeared after this Iron Man suit (group) picture & looks pretty impressive numbers wise. :)

image.jpg

Someone over on the Rebel Scum forum has put out a picture of all the Sideshow Collectibles clone troopers released to date..., that seems to have been put out/appeared after this Iron Man suit (group) picture & looks pretty impressive numbers wise. :)

View attachment 132066

That looks pretty damn cool. Most of those troops never appeared in the movies, just like most of the iron man suits people keep complaining about. :lol Still fun to collect them though.

I'm surprised more people have not commented on how HUGE Igor is.

I was going to get him during the Black Friday sale but now I am way more enthusiastic about it.

View attachment 132066

That's bad ass. I want them, give them to me. Clone trooper are my favorite part of Star Wars. Clone Wars cartoon hooked me. Sorry wrong thread.

Back