The Hot Toys Iron Man Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where the picture came from and if it is larger at that location?

Fixed.

esWexfR.png

So funny, but true!

I hope they announce Blue Steel & Hot Rod soon, they'll be great figures to own but easily a year off of being released once they are finally announced SO the longer no announcement, the longer the wait. :(

The releases that are missing that I can tell are the Milk War Machine, original Mk 2, Mk 3 BD, Mk 7 BD. I guess you could say one of the Mk 1's but they're hard to distinguish.

Last edited:
I must say, that's a beautiful photo. Very atmospheric. I can see why one might want all of these if they wanted a display like that.

I don't know what exclusives these would come under but I imagine we would see hot rod and blue steel this year released. That makes 19 and 23 to go. I am calling shotgun pre order at the end of the year. That giving us shades, tank, disco and jack as next years exclusives and a normal release of night club and thumper.

I don't know what exclusives these would come under but I imagine we would see hot rod and blue steel this year released. That makes 19 and 23 to go. I am calling shotgun pre order at the end of the year. That giving us shades, tank, disco and jack as next years exclusives and a normal release of night club and thumper.

Sounds good to me, I hope your right. :)

Back