The Hot Toys Black Widow "Sexy Customs" Thread (possibly NSFW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are defending one persons VOICE by telling others not to use their VOICE.

A bit hypocritical isn't it?

Personally, I wish I had never look in this thread.

I'd suggest that if it offends you, just click the *unsubscribe from this thread* tab and watch other threads you prefer.
It's not meant in a mean way, but most of your posts in this thread seem to be going out of your way to be mean and nasty.
Is it a bit weird to have a "nearly naked" doll dressed up in underwear?
Maybe. But it's not as weird as other things on the net.
If you don't like it, fair enough. But don't ruin it for those that do.

Personally, I wish I had never look in this thread.

To be fair, what on earth could you have been expecting with a thread titled "Black Widow Sexy Customs"? It's not as though you could've been lured here by deceit :lol

I don't have a problem with the content of this thread per se, but I do have a problem with it being in a licensed section. Put stuff of this nature in the sandbox, or have a special (oxymoronic to some) 'mature content' section as they do at OSW. But come on... it's not hard to see that SSF shouldn't be accommodating this as 'front of shop' material.

maniac-movie-joe-spinell_slasher-film.jpg

maniac31.jpg

images

slasher-movies-maniac.jpg

...I don't have a problem with the content of this thread per se, but I do have a problem with it being in a licensed section. Put stuff of this nature in the sandbox, or have a special (oxymoronic to some) 'mature content' section as they do at OSW. But come on... it's not hard to see that SSF shouldn't be accommodating this as 'front of shop' material.
Couldn't have said it better. Get this **** over to the Sandbox, post haste!

And putting an ugly jointed figure in a literal 'string' bikini is not the same as art, lol. I get the Elvira scantily-clad statues and stuff (though no appeal for me) but it just looks stupid on these bodies at this scale, IMO. *shrugs*

:lol...this thread...:lol:rotfl
..I don't know where to start, just...:lol

That G-String shot of BW ***?....:lol:rotfl:rotfl
Too silly to be offensive to anyone surely?

Everything...it's just so wrong, on every level imaginable..but so innocently nerdy...it's right :lol
Mind=blown..:rotfl..can't...fit...any..more... smilies... in...

thought this thread started out funny, now its just ridiculously Soap Funny now, thanks guys :) but i can see some peoples point for it being in the marvel category if there's another category, called this sandbox, havn't been there yet, but may it should moved to avoid "accidental clickage in a non safe environment" ...

I sometimes think I've seen it all on this forum. And then a thread like this suddenly pops up, that lowers the bar even further on all things creepy. Wowwww... :lol

Awwwww so many boys in this thread wishing that the had the ***** to post similar pics. Good on yah guyver! BTW where is pryvit? His review of widow was way more creepy.

I dated a girl who had a friend that married her Darth Vader figure when she was 8. Her mom made a cake and everything. So, it doesn't make you weird or anything.

You can tell us. :1-1:

Back