The Hot Toys Black Widow "Sexy Customs" Thread (possibly NSFW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had some time, shot some action poses with my pair

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

Hot Toys Black Widow "Sexy Customs" (possibly NSFW)

I also love the proportions of her in comparison with the other figs (read:smaller). Now she stands next to my Mark VI and she makes him look appropriately beefier.

:exactly: IMO the proportions are even better than Babydoll's and I thought that was a well body design, but she falls to this sculpt. I can't wait for the day that HT's does a seamless body. Skinny arms or not , joints exposed, I think HT's is on the right track with this body design. :lecture

Once the joints are covered, the figure takes on a whole new meaning. Lingerie works also.
DSC01091.jpg

Who said her butt was bad, G-strings are possible, just look at the detailed backside
DSC01089.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collect

Surprised no one has put her head on the Hot Stuff Seamless female bodies. I'm sure Hot Toys will make one of their own.

IMO someone should try this body instead of the standard body she comes with. This seems pretty similar.

1___52054.1334644191.1280.1280.jpg

4___06448.1334645139.1280.1280.jpg

I tried, the neck post used on a the Hot stuff body doesn't fit the HS of Widow's at all. Head is extremely wobbly Not to mention the skin tone is much too dark on the HS. Such a shame too. :gah:
:slap

Under the light not too bad
IMG_7757-1.jpg

But in natural light, not the best for bikinis or lingerie
IMG_7758.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collect

I tried, the neck post used on a the Hot stuff body doesn't fit the HS of Widow's at all. Head is extremely wobbly Not to mention the skin tone is much too dark on the HS. Such a shame too. :gah:
:slap

Under the light not too bad
IMG_7757-1.jpg

But in natural light, not the best for bikinis or lingerie
IMG_7758.jpg

Thank you so much, you took that idea outta my head :clap, i'll just get a full second bw now.

Keep bringing on the Customs !!!

What hands r those

Some of you guys scare me...

:exactly: IMO the proportions are even better than Babydoll's and I thought that was a well body design, but she falls to this sculpt. I can't wait for the day that HT's does a seamless body. Skinny arms or not , joints exposed, I think HT's is on the right track with this body design. :lecture

Once the joints are covered, the figure takes on a whole new meaning. Lingerie works also.
DSC01091.jpg

Who said her butt was bad, G-strings are possible, just look at the detailed backside
DSC01089.jpg

How naughty of you. :naughty

DSC03951.jpg

Quick pic of the newest member to my growing Avengers team.

:hi5: :lol

Now, there's the side of Black Widow I've never seen before. :lol

What hands r those

If you are talking about the g-string outfit pic, I used the Babydoll hands, fit like a glove.

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

Guyver. How does the height on the hot stuff body compare with the ht widow body?

Back