The Hot Toys Black Widow "Sexy Customs" Thread (possibly NSFW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collect

DSC01095.jpg

This ones really good':yess:

Can you guys please post all of the Black Widow "cheesecake" photos in a seperate thread in the Sandbox?

I know im getting up there in age, but cheesecake? what does that mean other than now im hungry for cheesecake factory graaaarararara

drooling_homer-712749.gif2.png

Re: Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collect

Guyver. How does the height on the hot stuff body compare with the ht widow body?

Pretty close almost identical in height even with heels placed on the hot stuff body. As I posted earlier, the neck peg on the hot stuff body makes it virtually impossible for the widow head to sit straight to the body. Or keep the head attached to the body. With that said, the widow head has too big of a gap from the head to the shoulders. The photos I posted in an earlier thread was only because I got the head to stay on the hot stuff body.
90% chance it will fall off the body.

That's why for customs, I'm using my spare widow set.

Back