The Hobbits coming to Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope SS delivers some more Middle Earth stuff, don't really care if they are PF's or Maquettes, Hobbit or LOTR. Both their lines are top quality and they complement perfectly the Weta 1/6 line. Any announcement by them would be most welcome right now!!

By the way, a ME Mythos line would really rock!!!!!!

Isn't the maquette line in the same spirit as the mythos line anyway - capturing moments not from the film but that convey the essence of the character.

Isn't the maquette line in the same spirit as the mythos line anyway - capturing moments not from the film but that convey the essence of the character.
Yeah but i think the maquette line is way small and I think that's what others are saying too. Me personally I'd love 1/4 maquettes

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Unlikely, but if they do hopefully years down the road after some of the others we want/need first. Gandalf the White has Glamdring drawn as the EX.

Disappointing but it's not like the current one is bad, I would just prefer more of an action pose. He'll do though. Is the Gandalf the Grey premium format rare/expensive? Doesn't seem to have been on EBay for a while, there's none in the current or completed listings.

You just missed one here on in the WTS section. They float around $350-400. EX is kind of a waste, but if you like it they are not that much more. They are just more rare then expensive and it can be a while before you see one. Just be patent and one will pop up.

Good to know, thanks. I'm not in too much of a hurry to get one, I need Sauron, Sarumon and the Black Rider first so Gandalf can wait, especially if he's not super hard to get or too expensive. Thanks.

Yeah, it looks like he's going to sell out soon and I didn't want to miss out on him. Would have liked to wait a few months but at least he's not too expensive. I just hope Sauron and the Black Rider can stay in stock for a few more months until I can actually afford them.

The Mythos line is bigger and the quality is better I think but anyway, ANYTHING from ANY line would do at this moment!

It would be really cool if SS made an Elrond PF so that we can have the whole White Council in PF format. It would be a very nice display with the four of them together.

1/6 for me is small. I'm more into 1/4 so it makes a difference, for me at least

I understand. I prefer 1:6th as a whole or pieces no bigger than say the new Balrog. The Sauron PF is the exception because I simply don't have the space to collect huge pieces like that.

I understand. I prefer 1:6th as a whole or pieces no bigger than say the new Balrog. The Sauron PF is the exception because I simply don't have the space to collect huge pieces like that.
Yeah I can appreciate that, so any news on the Rog yet?

Not yet. I believe it was mentioned they might have some news this week in regards to the SDCC stuff.

Not yet. I believe it was mentioned they might have some news this week in regards to the SDCC stuff.
Man I can't wait. Initially I didn't like the sword but your pics helped change that. Hope we get an alternate display option where we can remove the sword too

Man I can't wait. Initially I didn't like the sword but your pics helped change that. Hope we get an alternate display option where we can remove the sword too

It's gonna a be one hell of a piece. It's a just for me. You will probably be able to remove the top part of the sword but the handle will still be in the hand. weta doesn't do change out thinks like that.

My Saruman EX WL converted last night.
Congrats man its going to be an amazing piece!
It's gonna a be one hell of a piece. It's a just for me. You will probably be able to remove the top part of the sword but the handle will still be in the hand. weta doesn't do change out thinks like that.
Hmmm interesting. I don't you be able to see it that much either. Might just work out for me Lol. Either way I like the sword now. The paint job was what sold me

Back