The Hobbits coming to Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I hope some PFs.
I just hope they don't slow down the LOTR stuff for this.

They probably will. Kind of like they switch back and forth through characters in the Star Wars movies.

Me too. I hope some PFs.
I just hope they don't slow down the LOTR stuff for this.

They probably will. Kind of like they switch back and forth through characters in the Star Wars movies.

My guess is PF's because Weta has the statue license.

I hope so.
I think weta is probably the way to go as far as collecting the statues. I'm sure they will be more focused and dedicated to the Hobbit then SS because SS has so much other stuff going on.

****** me and my money...LOL...36 inch 1/4 PF Goblin King, and Azog coming our way...LOL

Hopefully these are PFs.

Plenty of awesome characters... Thorin, Bilbo, Thranduil, Rhadagast, Bard, Azog....

It's going to be good.
I'm going to have a hard time spreading my money out.

I guess I'm a little surprised. I didn't think SS would pick up this license. I thought Weta would focus on this and SS LOTR.

Yay. Now collectors can count on never receiving all of Thorin and Co. in their chosen format. :yess:

Would you guys really buy PFs of every single Dwarf in the Hobbit? That would take up a ridiculous amount of space. I'm fine with Thorin as far as Dwarf PF for The Hobbit is concerned. Wouldn't mind getting a Gimli at some point too though.

Back