The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or… Am I finding I can't stop watching these two films close to non stop recently? The scenery, the detail, the cosy soft dialog scenes. The amazing colours, again… the scenery that makes you go ohhhhh!

The detail in Smaug and all the cinematography. The rich soundtrack. More of Sauron. Once again, how he captures New Zealand's scenery.

I never seem to tire of watching the first two parts.

Is it just me or… Am I finding I can't stop watching these two films close to non stop recently? The scenery, the detail, the cosy soft dialog scenes. The amazing colours, again… the scenery that makes you go ohhhhh!

The detail in Smaug and all the cinematography. The rich soundtrack. More of Sauron. Once again, how he captures New Zealand's scenery.

I 100% agree with that

I have to force myself in a way to limit my viewings of all the Middle-earth films. Don't want to over do it.

But.....no 3D disc?

There's a 3D option. I just posted the 2D one before I left work.

Same here. I've seen it pointed out that there is a change in his look. I'm curious to see how this is explained if it is.

Can't hirt. I watched my digital copy over the weekend. Pretty good stuff they added back in. I enjoyed the TE but as usual I think the EE is better.

so, which version of the Extended Edition are you picking up?

I think I'm going for the Blu + 3D, don't really need BB's trinket.

Wish Target's Steelbook had the 3D version.

Back