The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you guys say the trailer is reaching, but is the writer of this article reaching as well???
is everyone with complaints reaching?

jG8HjLB.png

The 6 Stupidest Things The Hobbit Movies Wasted Money On | Cracked.com

the video was funny but some of the things they said were pretty valid. I'm just saying, just because it was a comedic video doesn't make their points any less valid

Bloom at 22 vs. 33 (his actual ages for the two trilogies) was no more noticable than Wood going from an actual adult in one scene to a minor in the next. Even if you do to want to say "but, but Bloom was slightly more noticable" then meh, splitting hairs at best. Each trilogy has characters that you can tell are clearly "de-aging" and yet no one complains about it in LOTR because it isn't the "hip" thing to do.

McKellan, Blanchett, and Weaving were surprisingly consistent in their looks between the two trilogies. Especially Blanchett, good for her.

I never noticed the age change of any of the characters LOL..

Sure there are things that I didn't love about the entire trilogy but none of them hampered my enjoyment of it save one...

I absolutely hated the scene at the top of the lonely mountain when they couldn't open the door and left while Bilbo stayed behind. I get the disappointment when what they thought would happen didn't happen but to just leave that quickly after the whole journey, really? Really?!

I stopped watching those Honest Trailers vids soon after finding them. The ones I saw always seemed to criticise the looks of the actresses involved so I figured that their vids were mostly aimed at the average dumb, misogynistic teenage boys that litter the internet & online gaming with their deluge of verbal diarrhoea.

Their videos certainly weren't my cup of tea.

Back