The Heads-Up "Ikea Detolf" One Day Sale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGOTROB

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just Passing it on..
sv3ncx.jpg

122btw4.jpg
:family

OMG indeed. Too bad it's only one per customer, otherwise I'd make the trip. IKEA is kinda far for me, but great deal for anybody close to one! :monkey2

Ooh, I'm almost tempted to go get one. I intend to buy Bestas to displey my PF's, but I bet I could find some good items for this. Is anything else going to be on sale? If they put Besta and/or Billys on sale I'd probably go.

notice though it's only for the foil finished unit, not for any of the other ones. i've seen ikea do this before for items that don't sell or that they are getting out of. as for the 1 per customer, just go back in as many times as you need till you get them all.

also just for you that think they will end up all being sold before you get back, if you want say 4 of them, just take 4 off the shelf and stack them somewhere else in the warehouse. so no one will ever find them until you come back to purchase the rest of them..:naughty

:eek:
Well, I'm going with 5 friends! :D

True dat! Wow. I'm so going to go with me and a few other people to get some for me. 5 for $100 sounds like a steal to me.

Good thing there is one in Frisco and I live in Fort Worth! Just a hour drive for me.

Sucks they are only the white I guess. I have been wanting to get some black brown ones for my new toy room. Didn't they make some black ones a year or so ago? Thought I saw them before...

Jeez, I don't even need one, or have room for one, but at that price, I'd be stupid not to pick one up.

Just have to debate whether or not having one silver one amongst my three other wood ones would look stupid.

Thanks for the heads up, time to grab a few buddies and get a few more for future use at that price!

Ooh, I'm almost tempted to go get one. I intend to buy Bestas to displey my PF's, but I bet I could find some good items for this.

You probably already know this, but in case anybody doesn't, you can fit 2 (non-Hulk/A-Bom/Creature) PF's in one of these.

For those of you who will be buying one of these for the first time: MAKE SURE YOUR SHELVES ARE "CENTERED" ON THE RUBBER SUPPORT GIZMOS.

If the shelves shift and favor one side over the other, it could cause a catastrophe. The images in this thread are now broken, but they will forever be burned into my memory. Read the first couple posts to get the idea: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20451

I use DETOLFs for my PFs, but I think of that thread every time I rearrange, dust, or do anything that would shift the position of my shelves.

themoreyouknow2a.jpg

Last edited:
Back