The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my invoice paid from KGHobby. Any idea how long it takes from them to ship it and to arrive in Europe? I haven't bought from them in a year or 2.
They sent to me DamToys Ezio around 01.06.2021 and it arrived +/- 11-13.06.2021 to me.

The same. I always paid the 20%
I see. I just got mine but the shipping fee seems a little high(63,6 USD), compared to other orders I did in other sites. I don't remember being that high either when I ordered from them a long time ago, so I don't know if that's a normal shipment or a fast one. I live in Brazil, so there is that.

I see. I just got mine but the shipping fee seems a little high(63,6 USD), compared to other orders I did in other sites. I don't remember being that high either when I ordered from them a long time ago, so I don't know if that's a normal shipment or a fast one. I live in Brazil, so there is that.
I checked the shipping cost. When they sent to my last package in June 2021 the shipping cost was 450 hkd (its abaout 60 $ right?). The package wasn't big. Normal size figure. But it arrived very fast, within 2 weeks to Poland in Europe.

I checked the shipping cost. When they sent to my last package in June 2021 the shipping cost was 450 hkd (its abaout 60 $ right?). The package wasn't big. Normal size figure. But it arrived very fast, within 2 weeks to Poland in Europe.
Yeah. I sent an email to them about it, just to know what shipping method is that, but I think I'll just pay it. Now, the mid beard head will have to wait a little bit longer.

Got my email from OSK that my mid-beard head sculpt shipped. Guess I'll just float that like a ghost for a while lol.

R_R_X, I guess Toy Origin's shipment didn't end up going out this week? Not being critical, just keep an eye on it.

Got my email from OSK that my mid-beard head sculpt shipped. Guess I'll just float that like a ghost for a while lol.

R_R_X, I guess Toy Origin's shipment didn't end up going out this week? Not being critical, just keep an eye on it.
We are waiting until the end of the day and then we'll have an update about Toy Origin.

I realise these are 'Cattleman' game models, rather than the real world Colt SAA Artillery Model (5 1/2" barrel), but what is the thick section on top of the frame?
It looks like a slide for attachments, though I never played the game and don't see a reference to anything beyond upgraded sights.
It was originally meant to be removable sights but due to the poor service of our previous cast factory it became a permanent attachment, I'm sure if you try carefully you'll be able to remove it but it'll have some glue residue.

It was originally meant to be removable sights but due to the poor service of our previous cast factory it became a permanent attachment, I'm sure if you try carefully you'll be able to remove it but it'll have some glue residue.

Thanks for the explanation. I may keep them holstered, and use the other weapons instead. It'll make a change from my VTS based figures.

How well does the hat stay on with the headsculpts that don’t have the gaps in the front? After seeing the reviews I might pose him hatless because of how incredible the hair looks. Plus my Arthur barely wore a hat in my most recent playthrough.
Not sure what you mean? The heads are all designed for the hair pieces, you can only put the hat on the heads when they're wearing the hair pieces meant for it, the normal hair pieces can't be worn with the hat and I recommend you don't try to see if they can.

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. I may keep them holstered, and use the other weapons instead. It'll make a change from my VTS based figures.
I'm happy we've managed to move all our future projects to this new factory I've talked about, the cast is unlike anything I've ever seen, it really puts the old ones to shame.

I would use the lancaster, it's personally my favorite of the weapons offered, and before you ask, it has a removable side in case people break the lever for an easy replacement.

Last edited:
It's a nice review with good info but I can't stand how he left the short hair piece improperly assembled for the rest of the review. :lol

The bandolier was upside down for a while too. If Arthur had opened the pouch everything would've fallen out. lol

But that was a mammoth amount of photography.

Getting this figure is going to be very sentimental for me. While I don't want to out myself as being younger than the average poster here, this figure was pre-ordered for me as a gift after I graduated highschool. I'm now halfway through my junior year in college, and it feels like this figure's journey from production to my apartment is in someway symbolic of me growing up and moving out, not to be too cheesy. I can imagine this figure will always have a special place in my collection because of the time of my life he's going to represent. It's even more perfect because an operation took me out shortly after graduation and all I did was play red dead while I waited for my leg to heal hahaha. Anyways, I'm being too self-indulgent with the life stories, I just wanted to say thank you to R_R_X and the rest of the team at LIM, because I'm greatly appreciative of the love that went in to Arthur

I've always thought it but now even more so with the updated pics

This makes the VTS Toys version look like utter ****. This looks exactly like him, the other, not so much.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I've always thought it but now even more so with the updated pics

This makes the VTS Toys version look like utter ****. This looks exactly like him, the other, not so much. View attachment 544249View attachment 544249
It’s a good FU to VTS for kicking LIM while they were down and aping off the pre-order pics for Arthur that went viral while LIM were dealing with a c&d from R*

It’s a good FU to VTS for kicking LIM while they were down and aping off the pre-order pics for Arthur that went viral while LIM were dealing with a c&d from R*

Let's not do this again. VTS has been making figures for a long time now, longer than LIM, and all their photo galleries share the same format. On top of all that, most figure manufacturers all copy Hot Toys photo gallery format, LIM and VTS included.

Second of all, I doubt there even was a C&D, I think LIM just got scared because people were tagging Rockstar in the pics. Unless RRX wants to go on record saying there was a C&D ... it didn't happen. If anything, the secretive nature of the figure worked in LIM's favor and increased FOMO, this whole debacle increased sales more than anything else.

VTS was NOT kicking LIM when they were down. Their figure was already in the works when LIM unveiled theirs.

Let's not do this again. VTS has been making figures for a long time now, longer than LIM, and all their photo galleries share the same format. On top of all that, most figure manufacturers all copy Hot Toys photo gallery format, LIM and VTS included.

Second of all, I doubt there even was a C&D, I think LIM just got scared because people were tagging Rockstar in the pics. Unless RRX wants to go on record saying there was a C&D ... it didn't happen. If anything, the secretive nature of the figure worked in LIM's favor and increased FOMO, this whole debacle increased sales more than anything else.

VTS was NOT kicking LIM when they were down. Their figure was already in the works when LIM unveiled theirs.
He already said Roger Clark told Rockstar.

Lol people seriously think VTS saw LIM and magically made a complete figure set in a record breaking timeframe to sell it before them? 😂

Back