The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how to join the facebook group? I messaged RRX about 2 weeks ago on fb and haven't heard back yet. I know he's probably incredibly busy right now with the figure about to ship and everything, but still, would love to see those photos :clap

Also would love any info shared if possible, not got Facebook as feels pointless to make just to follow info. Unless that's the only way to order now on one of them.

. Want both versions from both brands of the Red Dead figures. Got a order at tnsfigures for LIM,my first over seas pre order and nervous.

Edit - not to be to needy, but if anyone has any tantalising updated pictures of either of the red dead figures, could someone send me via message ?. I'm starting to work myself up over them and wanting to know if I should chose one or the other and how. Thanks.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also would love any info shared if possible, not got Facebook as feels pointless to make just to follow info. Unless that's the only way to order now on one of them.

. Want both versions from both brands of the Red Dead figures. Got a order at tnsfigures for LIM,my first over seas pre order and nervous.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

From what I?ve seen on the private group, the latest photos make the figure put even Hot Toys to shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent PM to RRX here and on FB and still no response, waiting is really hard :)

As you might've guessed we've been incredibly busy working as hard as we can on this and other figures, which means I'm not as active as I used to be, if you want to keep updated you are free to PM me your facebook profile so I can add you to our group.

In regards to release dates we're doing everything we can to release our version this year and since @Cloud Warrior asked I'm sure the VTS version will release probably sometime in the beginning of next year, maybe a bit earlier seeing how fast they are, if you need help choosing I'm just gonna say I'm a huge fan of both games and we've delayed this figure to make sure it's the best representation of the character.

:) no worries that was just a feedback for others members who are trying to contact you.
Thanks for all the good work !

Thanks for the feedback RXX... had this on pre-order for a coons age so a few more months is no problem!

Where can someone find updates on this? I preordered with KGHobby when it dropped and now it?s no longer on site. I don?t use Facebook. Thanks for any help

I just noticed something from the recent images. It looks like Arthur has split boots. It's hard to make out but man it would be awesome.

Here would be the best bet for info. Thanks to Covid everyone has been under the gun. I'm sure that, when there's something to know, we will know. R_R_X won't leave us hanging. We just have to give them time.

Back