The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R_R_X had indicated it would be ready shortly after the Lunar New Year. They're probably just boxing up the figures at this point. I can't imagine it won't be ready in March.

Guys it's coming, we're doing necessary final adjustments to the figure and factories will be opening back soon, please keep in mind it'll probably take a bit longer to reach all of you because of the pandemic but you can find confort in the fact it won't be as long as the wait you've already endured! :lol

Nice thanks for the update R_R_X sorry if I sounded impatient I know you all are super busy im just super excited is all can't wait to have this guy in my collection

Y’know over time, arthur really did became a dude I can look up to and I’m really glad this two year wait is almost finally over, and now my 1/6 marston
and feel a little less lonely.
Thanks partners

Guys it's coming, we're doing necessary final adjustments to the figure and factories will be opening back soon, please keep in mind it'll probably take a bit longer to reach all of you because of the pandemic but you can find confort in the fact it won't be as long as the wait you've already endured! :lol

When can we expect to see what's next from LIM Toys on the 1/6 line?

Considering that we haven't had all the 2020 releases yet, I suspect it'll be a while before we see anything new. Let them catch up and we will see.....

Last I heard there was at least a four week delay at the docks either end for both loading and unloading, so pretty much a case of join the queue even after these leave the factory, just as it is for pretty much everyone.

Last I heard there was at least a four week delay at the docks either end for both loading and unloading, so pretty much a case of join the queue even after these leave the factory, just as it is for pretty much everyone.

I think the key difference here is that most people have pre-ordered this figure from overseas dealers, so it will circumvent much of the delay at the ports. It should be released from the factories to the dealers, those dealers then ship them straight to customers.

SE Asia is no better. My VTS Red Death shipped ( or started to) January 30th. Going from China to me in Vietnam. Still in transit.

I feel like we’re not going to see it for a while. The new time frame we have been given is that it won’t take another 2 years. Great.

That’s funny, I thought everyone was being pretty patient. No one is being unreasonable, just excited for the product.

I don't think anyone is being unreasonable, but I also understand the frustration. It's been a long time already, and yet still longer. The finished product is clearly going to blow all of us away and it will be worth the wait, that I'm sure of, but with all the delays and setbacks I think it's only natural that people are getting inquisitive and venting some frustrating at this point.

Maybe limtoys spent all this time just to make tiny Arthur Morgan actually move and blink and it’s gonna be like something straight outta toy story.

Isn?t the figure set to release some time this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what was updated yes. Though it could be at the end of the month (if it happens) I'm ok with whatever they are doing as this figure will be the ultimate Arthur Morgan and people will lose it trying to get it later.

I don't think it's available for pre-order anymore. Most sites closed the pre-order or took links to the product page down.

Well then I hope there won't be any problems with my order on toyorigins or I will be *****ked up. I should have ordered on several websites when I got the chance.

Back