The Green Hornet Kato

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks phenomenal, Wookster!

Can you give any quick comments on the quality of the body?

It's 99% the same as the BL3, all the modifications are in the ankle, but they make one hellova difference, much more sturdy and you can position them in many more poses.

reviewpile1.jpg

Looks like ED-209 blew Stark's head clean off. But in all fairness, he gave him 30 seconds to comply.

Another awesome Bruce Lee.

Nice pics Breaker and wookster.I have 1 question...How is the Eye pupils?The Paint came off on my Fist of Fury Eyes when i turned them.

Eye's are A-OK on mine, took some pics last night for the review (nearly finished, I'll send it in early next week) and he is now my favourite Enterbay figure (well, level pegging with Bean... never thought I'd say that), but he's so easy to pose, and the (chauffeur) outfit is so iconic, and the mask has that S&M / Crazzy 88 thing going on... just very, very cool!

You're such a senior wook. :lol I'm sure you mean the Crazy 88 has that Kato thang going on.

Nice to know the ankle articulation is so improved and sturdy. That's a big plus. Cheers :duff

You're such a senior wook. :lol I'm sure you mean the Crazy 88 has that Kato thang going on.

Nice to know the ankle articulation is so improved and sturdy. That's a big plus. Cheers :duff

Y'know what I mean, yeah I mention in the review the Kato mask was Tarantino's inspiration.
I even re-watched 'The Fury of the Dragon' in preperation, the psychedelic opening titles are better than the movie (well, cobled together episodes)!

Yeah I knew what you meant. I shouldn't have been testing your senior status like that. Sorry wook.

So, if you accept my apology, you'll post up some pics of Kato in his man servant outfit?

Yeah I knew what you meant. I shouldn't have been testing your senior status like that. Sorry wook.

So, if you accept my apology, you'll post up some pics of Kato in his man servant outfit?

I'll load some up on Monday for ya, it's a nice shirt, jacket and tie combo, but again like I say in my review the chauffeur outfit is so much more iconic I can't see it being used by many as the primary outfit. No, I see it ending up on a lot of club 'Obi-Wan' Indy bashes instead.

Asketh, and thou shalt receive... when it's within my power!

butler9.jpg

butler1.jpg

butler2.jpg

pose16.jpg

pose11-1.jpg

pose8-2.jpg

topless7.jpg

Good stuff. Thanks wookster. By the looks of my tracking number I should have him tomorrow or the day after. Looking forward to your review on Michaels site. At last Bruce will be able to do a knife edge side kick. :woo

Just got mine. It is badass. Another top score for packaging. Enterbay totally blows anyone else off with their packaging. The binoculars that they included are a kids novelty. A waste and a crime that they even bothered. I don't know what relevance it has to the Green Hornet or Kato. Just them being there has me stunned as to why. The rest is typical Enterbay quality. I still don't like the ratcheted joints, but they don't bother me as much on this figure. I don't particularly like the magnetic head components either. If they continue with this idea they ought to make them stronger. I think they can improve in the footwear department too. The rest is just Bruce Lee cool. I got the signed version, I think, because, just like last time, I can't find the signature. :lol
So here's a few quick, out of the box snaps.

1zdnij8.jpg

5v6iie.jpg

2i0vqs1.jpg

Just got mine. It is badass. Another top score for packaging. Enterbay totally blows anyone else off with their packaging. The binoculars that they included are a kids novelty. A waste and a crime that they even bothered. I don't know what relevance it has to the Green Hornet or Kato. Just them being there has me stunned as to why. The rest is typical Enterbay quality. I still don't like the ratcheted joints, but they don't bother me as much on this figure. I don't particularly like the magnetic head components either. If they continue with this idea they ought to make them stronger. I think they can improve in the footwear department too. The rest is just Bruce Lee cool. I got the signed version, I think, because, just like last time, I can't find the signature. :lol
So here's a few quick, out of the box snaps.

1zdnij8.jpg

5v6iie.jpg

2i0vqs1.jpg

Sweet pics guys :clap
So this is my first BL Enterbay figure. You guys are old pros with these figures...Where does it sit in terms of the other versions ETD, GOD etc?...

I love how quick EB sends out their stuff right after preordering.

I still like the EtD version B best. I like the more painted look of it. The rest use a very subdued paint application, like the colour is part of the sculpting material. It's very natural and allows whatever light is available to set the look.

Then there's Kato. It's definitely the best body so far. The joints are good, and the movement, although ratcheted, feels much better for posing. I pulled it out of the box and posed it on one leg. It's been on my shelf for a few hours now and it's still standing. Kato is a personality unto himself. Probably better suited to a Green Hornet fan. The other Bruce Lee's are more typical Bruce Lee. I can't see how anyone would be disappointed with Kato. If it ends up being your only Enterbay Lee figure, you can always buy different outfits to get the look from his other movies. You'll only be stuck with a less expressive face. I'm finding it hard to advise you really. They keep getting better. You'll have the latest and the best. I think that about sums it up.

No, no staining, but the outfit is pretty loose fitting so i can't see it being a problem.
Cool pose Creech, I see you have the Cap Action 'Hornet', are you keeping him as is or do you have work planned?

withDVD2.jpg

withDVD3.jpg

withDVD1.jpg

Back