The Green Hornet Kato

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont give up... this figure is worth all the trouble.. worst comes to worst you can post a WTB in the forum just for the Butler suit. You can be rest assured that your fellow freaks wont quote you atrocious ebay prices...

i'm prepared whatever the outcome. my own fault for letting him get away with it for as long as he has.

he'll get his one day.

Hey Rawkneehuang. That sucks what the seller did. There's a guy I know that has a full set of Kato outfits that he's about to put up for sell. I only want another chauffer's uniform ). How about you and I go in halfsies on the set? You get the white Jacket, White Dress Shirt, Bowtie. I get the Black Jacket, Pants, and Shoes.

I need the chauffer's uniform for a commissioned retailored suit for a client.

The guy won't sell me just the parts I want so it would cost me $100, but if we go halves - it would be $50USD for you and I'll spot shipping to you.

How about it?

Let me know asap if you want to go in. Not sure if the guy has them still so we should move fast. I'll buy and you can reimburse me for your parts later.

Hey Rawkneehuang. That sucks what the seller did. There's a guy I know that has a full set of Kato outfits that he's about to put up for sell. I only want another chauffer's uniform ). How about you and I go in halfsies on the set? You get the white Jacket, White Dress Shirt, Bowtie. I get the Black Jacket, Pants, and Shoes.

I need the chauffer's uniform for a commissioned retailored suit for a client.

The guy won't sell me just the parts I want so it would cost me $100, but if we go halves - it would be $50USD for you and I'll spot shipping to you.

How about it?

Let me know asap if you want to go in. Not sure if the guy has them still so we should move fast. I'll buy and you can reimburse me for your parts later.

Hi Tinister

thanks for the offer but i'll pass. i don't think i'll be displaying Kato in the tux anyways, i'm just not happy that i got a supposedly 'NEW' item with missing parts. You know what i mean?

Hi Tinister

thanks for the offer but i'll pass. i don't think i'll be displaying Kato in the tux anyways, i'm just not happy that i got a supposedly 'NEW' item with missing parts. You know what i mean?

I definitely know what you mean. I would be pissed too. I don't even use my butler set, but I like keeping it since it's part of the package.

Hey Tin you ever put the butler set on an HT DX body? I have an extra body that's waiting for a WOTD suit to arrive that I'm considering trying this out on :monkey1

Hey Tin you ever put the butler set on an HT DX body? I have an extra body that's waiting for a WOTD suit to arrive that I'm considering trying this out on :monkey1

I haven't taken it out of the shrinkwrap yet Y4nk33. I may do it at one point since I want to retailor it like I did with the chauffer jacket.

I think it should fit fine on the HT. I don't have my HT ETD anymore to try it.

Tin you were right :)

The tux fits the DX HT body perfectly. Now I need to find an extra pair of black pants to go with the top :slap

fits perfectly, I haven't futzed this at all.
bl4-1.jpg

bl3-1.jpg

bl2-1.jpg

fits perfectly, I haven't futzed this at all.
bl4-1.jpg

bl3-1.jpg

bl2-1.jpg

Yuppers! Fits snug as a bug. Too bad I'm short 1 pair of black pants so Bruce is kicking it with the white jacket & vest, no pants, with socks and kung fu shoes :lol

Anyone got an extra pair of black pants? :monkey1

Back