The Great Pit of Carkoon - Unsung Hero's Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope nothing mate :( I have found my mould I did for my Vibro axe... not to chuffed with it so I may make a new one... but I will start to make some man.

Here is the Ki hands next to the Weequay hands

hands.jpg

My sincere apologies guys. I know I should have been back sooner, but I had a bit of a mental breakdown of sorts when it came to this kind of stuff. I haven't been able to sculpt, mold, cast, paint or do anything since August. I don't know what happened, or how to explain it...it was like hitting a wall.

I have a few things ready to go out which will ship on Monday, mainly Khonsu's Weequay heads, and want to get the rest ready to go by the end of the month. If you'd rather get a refund from me, by all means let me know. Email me at angelotarheel 11 at hotmaildotcom and I will work things out with you. ( had to add spaces and removed the @ as I started getting crazy amounts of spam)

I haven't read all of this thread yet, and at some point will get around to it.

Hands have not yet been molded, I kept redoing the sculpt over and over, it was an ocd thing. Again, these I want to have done by months end to start shipping with the axe kits.

Again, very truly sorry about my absence and lack of communication. I will try my damnedest to make everything right.

Last edited:
HOLY TROUSER SNAKES!!!!! Mate you really had us all worried man :( .
Really sorry to hear you have a few issues mate you guys must have been going through hell on earth.... Mate folks can wait as long as it needs your health and you family are the MOST important thing.....

If there is any thing i can do just ask mate... casting moulding whatever....

Really hope you are on the mend though...

Speak soon... take care..... love and all that jazz... mark

Mate, SOOO glad you are well. We were worried about you. Hope things get better, sounds like you are dealing with a lot.

No rush on the hands and weapons, take your time. Im just glad you are okay. :)

My sincere apologies guys. I know I should have been back sooner, but I had a bit of a mental breakdown of sorts when it came to this kind of stuff. I haven't been able to sculpt, mold, cast, paint or do anything since August. I don't know what happened, or how to explain it...it was like hitting a wall.

I have a few things ready to go out which will ship on Monday, mainly Khonsu's Weequay heads, and want to get the rest ready to go by the end of the month. If you'd rather get a refund from me, by all means let me know. Email me at [email protected] and I will work things out with you.

I haven't read all of this thread yet, and at some point will get around to it.

Hands have not yet been molded, I kept redoing the sculpt over and over, it was an ocd thing. Again, these I want to have done by months end to start shipping with the axe kits.

Again, very truly sorry about my absence and lack of communication. I will try my damnedest to make everything right.

OMG -- thank christ you're back! Had no idea what the heck happened.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Really shows the 'right stuff' that you came on back though. Good for you. :clap

Hope we can get things back on track and play again.

Thanks everyone, it means a lot, and I don't feel I deserve it. I have to admit, I was a tad nervous about the responses I would be getting. You all showed that I was stupid for being so!
So, over the next few weeks, some progress will be made and orders will begin to be filled.

Sorry to hear about your downtime mate, hope you're on the road to getting better! best wishes

glad your back & don't worry about getting stuck in a funk. most of us have been there done that. i know i've been thru the same thing at least 3 times in the last 4 years. i go thru just wanting to chunk all this crap to snapping out of that & getting back to what i enjoy. so no need to feel like the lone ranger...................:whip

Oh PHEWWWW! I am relieved that everything is ok in terms of your well-being, Unsung! That's the thing that sux about the internet, if someone goes silent, there's no way to know what's going on with them, you begin to worry for them, and your mind goes to funny places: are they sick? Were they in an accident? Maybe lose a job/wife/house? It can be so many things...

As for hitting the wall, I've been in exactly the same place before. It's a weird funk, you beat yourself up for ever enjoying the hobby - I blame it on the stigma society places on men who like...well, dolls. Other guys can spend HUGE sums of money on hobbies and no one gives them flak for it because it's something socially acceptable like sports, cars, music. Heck, even stamp collectors and guys who build model trains get more respect, even though the action figure thing is very similar to those. Who knows, don't sweat it. Glad you're okay!

I'll be happy to get those heads, even though my work/school schedule is crazy right now and prevents me from working on my customs until, hmmm - Spring? Jeebuz. :( So, yeah, there isn't a huge rush for me on the hands or axes, :lol but I will be excited to see the heads when they show up! :yess:

Im going through a time when I am unable to work on anything myself, it sucks. My work and family have me running these days. When I do get some free time, Im beat. Its pretty hard to paint and mod when you cant concentrate, so I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully I will find some time this winter to get back into the swing of things.

As mentioned everyone goes through this kind of stuff. Just hang in there. What keeps me inspired and wanting to get back into things is the group of guys on the boards here. Without you guys Im not sure I would still be "playing with dollies. :)

Welcome back unsung! You should've known you'd get love from us....other sections, maybe not so much:lol, but you were missed for sure.

Back