The Gray Hulk PF pics thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S4010166.jpg

S4010167.jpg

I have to agree with Shai, I think Hulk beats out Doom and takes his spot as king of the SSC Marvel statue mountain. This piece just blows me away. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to go order the green one right now. Must...resist :nono

TheObsoleteMan said:
I have to agree with Shai, I think Hulk beats out Doom and takes his spot as king of the SSC Marvel statue mountain. This piece just blows me away. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to go order the green one right now. Must...resist :nono

i'm guessing ebay will increase with more grey hulks within the next week.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Don't resist. You know you want it. Buy it. There's nothing to it, just do it! Shai's got one, Toe's got one, I'll soon have one... and you need one too!

Vader AL said:
i'm guessing ebay will increase with more grey hulks within the next week.
as will its selling price I bet.
the $600-ish priced ones prior to now might end up looking like good deals quickly ...... maybe

theyve definitely done a better job with the gray paint than on the SpideyVsHulk piece

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm loving it already!! Don't you have a Lurtz PF TOE? I really like to see a pic of Lurtz next to the Grey mass we call HULK! I gues they are about the same height?

yeah. Lurtz and Darklord Sauron are the same height and Sauron is the same height as Hulk.

I expect the price of the green to go up also,When people realise its the greatest and biggest Hulk statue ever its value will go higher. This is Why I got find money to buy the green soon.:monkey3

Shai Hulud said:
I expect the price of the green to go up also,When people realise its the greatest and biggest Hulk statue ever its value will go higher. This is Why I got find money to buy the green soon.:monkey3
We haven't seen any Green Hulk pictures yet, have we?

Shai Hulud said:
I agree Shai. I mean there are only 1179 Hulks total.

OHH, AND CONGRATS TOE...YOU DELIVERED THE PICS.YOUR STATUE IS AWESOME..BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT IT...AND WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER, DOOM OR HULK???:monkey5

Bannister said:
Have the Green's even shipped yet?

A GUY AT STATUEFORUM RECEIVED A GREEN ONE,EVEN POST A REVIEW BUT DIDNT POST PICS...THE GUYS ARE GIVING HIM A HARD TIME FOR IT...:lol

Last edited:
I was just gonna post my pics but it looks like they made it over from statueforum.

Grey Hulk is now my favorite statue. Doom comes in a close second.

Back