the girl I loved has gender and sexual issues, is it worth it or a lost cause?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally I have to admit that it was what I was thinking and yes to those wondering this was my first girlfriend well my first official girlfriend. We had so much in common but now I came to realize the truth and when you take away all of the artistic and creative crap the person themselves show and she didn't have much to offer. So for those saying she didn't seem worth it you are correct. She couldn't cook she was irresponsible she got a lot of handouts from her parents and she was in many broken relationships with messed up people so she made her mistakes and she threw away people who really loved and cared for her. So I no longer feel sorry for her and frankly I'm glad it's done. But it's still a process to forget about somebody that you just couldn't help loving.

Get the hell outta there man.

H6z0dPU.gif

Originally I have to admit that it was what I was thinking and yes to those wondering this was my first girlfriend well my first official girlfriend. We had so much in common but now I came to realize the truth and when you take away all of the artistic and creative crap the person themselves show and she didn't have much to offer. So for those saying she didn't seem worth it you are correct. She couldn't cook she was irresponsible she got a lot of handouts from her parents and she was in many broken relationships with messed up people so she made her mistakes and she threw away people who really loved and cared for her. So I no longer feel sorry for her and frankly I'm glad it's done. But it's still a process to forget about somebody that you just couldn't help loving.
Sounds like you've already made your decision. Now it's time for you to move on and get back to being happy as quickly as possible. Get on with your life and spend your time with someone that wants to spend their free time with you. GL.

Since this was your 1st girlfriend you'll learn a lot from this. Next time you'll be just a little more careful before you give your heart away to someone. That's just the way it is. You get a little more cautious and hardened with experience. Next time you find yourself in this position you'll KNOW what to do about it and possibly have a menage a trois before you get out. :lol Instead of struggling with your feelings, you'll have an awesome story to tell your bros.

On a serious note, it does get easier when you have life experiences to draw from. You know exactly what you don't want in a girl when you go through something like this.

Clicking into this thread

IDAWlBV.gif

I'm actually fairly impressed with how much real advice he got. At least I handed out a lot of rep to people who made me laugh.

Just found out from his new thread that he's 27.. And this was his first girlfriend... Think that might be the main problem here... Wtf has he been doing all these years??

Just found out from his new thread that he's 27.. And this was his first girlfriend... Think that might be the main problem here... Wtf has he been doing all these years??

Collecting figures! Lol. Not exactly a turn on for women.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will admit that there is a part of me that even though I'm still I am talking to this new woman who is obviously a little older than me, there is still part of me that thinks about my old acts and it does hurt that I spent so much time and effort on someone who turned out to be so royally ****ed up in the head. Sometimes I think if it was me that did something wrong but then I have to remember that this is not a normal girl we are talking about she is a gender confused and conflicted and very immature irresponsible person who doesn't know who she is or what she wants. With that in mind it's easier to move on but I will admit that I look back and I can't help but think of the times that we had together that I thought were special. It's hard to believe that all those times were just a lie and that it wasn't really who she was. I just feel so deceived that the whole relationship was based on some kind of lie and that she wasn't really being honest with herself until now. She did tell me though that if she wasn't going through this crap she probably would've been married already. That should've been a clear indication of how messed up she is and that she is not a normal girl and probably never will be. It just makes me sad that all those times we spent together it was just a beautiful lie that's all it was.....

Don't take this personally either, but do you have no one you could actually talk these issues over with in person in your life? As opposed to posting multiple threads on a toy site?

Genuine question.

I will admit that there is a part of me that even though I'm still I am talking to this new woman who is obviously a little older than me, there is still part of me that thinks about my old acts and it does hurt that I spent so much time and effort on someone who turned out to be so royally ****ed up in the head. Sometimes I think if it was me that did something wrong but then I have to remember that this is not a normal girl we are talking about she is a gender confused and conflicted and very immature irresponsible person who doesn't know who she is or what she wants. With that in mind it's easier to move on but I will admit that I look back and I can't help but think of the times that we had together that I thought were special. It's hard to believe that all those times were just a lie and that it wasn't really who she was. I just feel so deceived that the whole relationship was based on some kind of lie and that she wasn't really being honest with herself until now. She did tell me though that if she wasn't going through this crap she probably would've been a married already. That should've been a clear indication of how messed up she is and that she is not a normal girl and probably never will be. It just makes me sad that all those times we spent together it was just a beautiful lie that's all it was.....

Things just end, why do you think those special moments were a lie? Instead of regretting not having a future with her why can't you cherish those moments for what they are?
You were Lucky to have met her and share those special moments. Now it is just time to let her go. That's all

Imagine if she never entered your life at all. If you never had those moments to think about. Be thankful for that and just let her move on.

Back