The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, they are on my "to get list"

Yeah, I only ask because you said you were a completist... still, seems a shame to break up the way you've got them displayed, because they really look good that way.

You might need to get doubles of the figures to display with the environments. ;)

Yeah, I only ask because you said you were a completist... still, seems a shame to break up the way you've got them displayed, because they really look good that way.

You might need to get doubles of the figures to display with the environments. ;)

:horror the thought of doubles has crossed my mind to justify getting the enviros. Honestly I think that's precisely why I haven't obtained them yet. I simply like the way I have them displayed now :lol

But I know eventually I'm going to want Timber and Sandstorm, so we'll see.

thats my goal ic im over half way there!

Good for you man!

Missing the Baroness Might Mugg... she's on the way though. Anyway here's my stuff.

IMG_4582-1.jpg

some very nice photos in this thread, and brings back some great memories.

Oh shoot! I should probably just order the CC p.f. already!

:panic:

Dude, that display kicks butt. You make me want to get the rest if the line now.

And that red ninja us kinda nifty too. Might get one of those instead...

Sideshow still has ex red ninja in stock. At first I didn't get the generic troopers / red ninja but then I saw it in person and with the amount of stuff that comes with it I couldn't pass it up. You should grab it. You'll be VERY happy with it.

These figures are just incredibly detailed, love the entire line....here are a few figures that I own. Unfortunately we are moving in a month and a half so these have to go back in their boxes, but man are they fun to pose. Enjoy!
B.

100_3094.jpg

100_3091.jpg

Holy mother of of mercy @ Evilface's collection. It doesn't even look like you touched any of them :horror

Half my Joe's were used and abused on "missions" where they found themselves strapped in flying vehicles that were shot down (aka lit on fire) by Cobra and last seen flying off my roof top! :rotfl

I actually just found a box of my last remaining Joe's yesterday and was happy to see Snake Eyes, Beach head and Cobra Commander (as well as 20 others who I can't recall their names) survived

Noob question: Where do you guys get the circular, clear stands for the Joe's? They look great in a Detolf

Holy mother of of mercy @ Evilface's collection. It doesn't even look like you touched any of them :horror

Half my Joe's were used and abused on "missions" where they found themselves strapped in flying vehicles that were shot down (aka lit on fire) by Cobra and last seen flying off my roof top! :rotfl

I actually just found a box of my last remaining Joe's yesterday and was happy to see Snake Eyes, Beach head and Cobra Commander (as well as 20 others who I can't recall their names) survived

Noob question: Where do you guys get the circular, clear stands for the Joe's? They look great in a Detolf

You should be able to pick them up on the bay, or a member here might have some. You could post in the want to buy section and see if you have any bites. Good luck!
B.

Back