The Freaky Awards - what's your favorite 1/6 figure of 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already pegged Robo as my pick for FOTY, as for most anticipated of 2015 that would have to be Chewbacca.

For best female, I really don't have much of an opinion. Just based on pictures I'd lean towards the new Black Widow, but I don't think I've bought a single female figure this year :huh

Hard to disagree with Chewie for most anticipated. I won't even try to. The prototype looks absolutely amazing. I'll give an honorable mention to Starlord though. I think that one has a ton going for it.

My favorite one this year is Winter Soldier. I think it came out great. Im very happy I got it.

Batman 66 for me, although I really love the diecast Iron Patriot and the Probe Droid. Oh, and Harry Potter was a particularly nice surprise.

8fee8b2c83be51f8132f5309f6b7827f.jpg

My grail of grails.

I guess Robocop. Man, the hands on this thing really, really bother me. More so than the "it's too silver" issue. It's really bad, actually, at least for me, not being able to make Robo hold his gun without looking extremely un-normal and weird. It's sad to say that I have him posed without it.

Yeah, Robo.

I guess Robocop. Man, the hands on this thing really, really bother me. More so than the "it's too silver" issue. It's really bad, actually, at least for me, not being able to make Robo hold his gun without looking extremely un-normal and weird. It's sad to say that I have him posed without it.

Yeah, Robo.
gets the nod over the eb version?

Probably the Batman Armory.

Heads sculpt was much improved and the amount of accessories that it comes with is surreal.

Just to throw my two cents in (and my first post)

Hot Toys Iron Patriot

Mortal Kombat Sub - Zero

i know theres a few flaws, but after mods, Terminator is my fav by far. Robo is a close second (customs and all that jazz is a different catagory, tons of excellent acquisitions this year)

DSC_0231.jpg
DSC_0332.jpg

Back