The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now tattoos aren't for me, but I love seeing works of art like your phoenix, BadMoon. That's incredible.

If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be on my back, in between my shoulder blades. That's where I have my albino birthmark, which looks like someone took a can of white paint and splattered it on me. I actually think a tattoo there would look pretty rad. The birthmark is about 6 inches wide and 8 inches long.

I might do something like this in the middle of my birthmark, minus the lightsaber, and fill the remaining part with perhaps a space background or dark red (it would then look like blood spattered on my back.)

darth_sidious.jpg

Last edited:
Now tattoos aren't for me, but I love seeing works of art like your phoenix, BadMoon. That's incredible.

If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be on my back, in between my shoulder blades. That's where I have my albino birthmark, which looks like someone took a can of white paint and splattered it on me. I actually think a tattoo there would look pretty rad. The birthmark is about 6 inches wide and 8 inches long.

I might do something like this in the middle of my birthmark, minus the lightsaber, and fill the remaining part with perhaps a space background or dark red (it would then look like blood spattered on my back.)

darth_sidious.jpg

Thats badass..who did the artwork on that?

All righty! Here we are all completed touched and cleaned up. I am so happy with how it turned out. He basically did the entire tail all over again. Yup the part that hurt the worst too. I am also happy to REALLY say this time that it is all done.

Here is the before pic:
IMG_0043.jpg

Here are the completed pics.
IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Yup this a bruise from how hard he was pushing! :horror Hey at least the ink is in there! :rock

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Keith, that really is a beaut! That's some peach of a bruise too, ouch. :horror

Very nice Keith, that really is a beaut! That's some peach of a bruise too, ouch. :horror

Thanks man! I think the artist was a little disappointed that so much ink came out. :lol Even though it was my stupid allergic reaction that caused some of the problems (to lubriderm) He showed that skin who was boss. He also gave me a new product to use that will not cause bumps. No more Lubriderm! That ^^^^ ruined my tatt at first. However, it was a good thing because he went back over everything and really made it look better than the first time IMO. Tattoo artists (or at least him) seem to be perfectionists and that is okay by me! He went back over a few other spots and added some black here and there.

But damn! I am just starting to feel better. This time it hurt even worse. I think the beer is helping! :monkey3:lol

Here is my latest ink work. Took me one 8 hour session... All day long.... I really need to get it touched up, but I don't know where to go :eek: My original artist is back near home in Spring Hill, Florida...

(The "diem" is part of two arm bands that say "Carpe Diem"... I'll try to dig up those photos too.....)

141_4160.jpg

Back