The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eeww blood!! thats cool!! what's the meaning behind it?

During one of the hospital visits in the last few weeks of my dad's life, we were discussing funeral arrangements and he had everything taken care of. He said to "take his ashes and dump them in the ocean. Who knows, maybe I'll come back as a killer whale."

Man I hate having to get ink touched up. It hurts a lot more than the first time because your skin is already scarred. I have about 6-8 more hours to go on my sleeve and I should be done....until the touch up begins :horror

nikon_007.jpg

Ignore the blood.

Sweet! Another joins the club! :rock

Just put in some more hours on my ribs and yes Badmoon is right, it hurts so much more when it's gone over a second time. Ouch!

Planning my pirate/Jack Sparrow tattoo next! "D

Glad it's all cleaned up! That shat hurts so bad! :rock:rock:rock:rock

For reals! It hurts so much. :lol I like the way your tattoo came out Keith but that bruising sure does look painful. :rock

I have to still put in more hours on my ribs. Even through all the pain I will eventually still do my other side. I kind of love the whole process.

For reals! It hurts so much. :lol I like the way your tattoo came out Keith but that bruising sure does look painful. :rock

I have to still put in more hours on my ribs. Even through all the pain I will eventually still do my other side. I kind of love the whole process.

Thanks Rory! Luckily it's been long gone! :rock As for doing it again. After the touch up I was like I'm ^^^^ing done. Nahhhh I gots more in me. :lol

I just got an outline on my chest done. I've been planning/saving up for this piece since I got my last one like 4 years ago. Time flies and Poverty sucks.

I think I will have to frequently get tattooed to remember how much I enjoy it.

Didn't know there was a thread for tattoos. Always posted mine in the "let's see you" section.

Anyways, did this half sleeve on my leg almost two years ago, American tattooer (I wanted American/Japanese style). It's very simple and light.

allthreefinal4.jpg

After that I waited for some time and decided to get a lot more tattoos.. So last November I started on my first full sleeve and less than a year later I ended up with two sleeves and a full chest piece.

fullsleeve.jpg

hanyacopy.jpg

hanya1.jpg

And about a month ago or so I decided to get my feet tattooed. I wanted something in the "Classic" style for a long time and I didn't want it to interfere with my Japanese style, so I put them on my feet.

dpp1751.jpg

Next thing I'm gonna do is finish the whole front side. A huge Tibetan skull and connect the chest pieces. :)

Tattoos in Europe are much more expensive than in US, specially in Sweden. Dollar is pretty low now, but I've calculated and each sleeve with a breast piece cost me $3600. :horror

Holy crap man..... That's pretty expensive. But you got some nice work done. You get what you pay for :D

Great looking ink! :rock

Sick work geto10! Very worthy, I really like them. :rock

It's crazy how much fun getting and being tattooed really is. I love the whole process. I have pretty much decided I will have two whole sleeves and a chest piece as well someday. I am really trying to take it slow so that I can have space for things later on in life. My left ribs are in progress and in a couple of weeks I will have a tattoo on my forearm. Loving every second. :rock

Sick work geto10! Very worthy, I really like them. :rock

It's crazy how much fun getting and being tattooed really is. I love the whole process. I have pretty much decided I will have two whole sleeves and a chest piece as well someday. I am really trying to take it slow so that I can have space for things later on in life. My left ribs are in progress and in a couple of weeks I will have a tattoo on my forearm. Loving every second. :rock

Thanks bro! It sure is fun and painful. Great experience. Like one great tattoo artist told me once "you have to earn your tattoo". :D

Make sure to post some pics of your stuff. :cool:

Back