The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I just had to share. :horror

IMG_0295.jpg

DAYUM! Wait....did i miss something?? How does a ta cause a bruise like that??

DAYUM! Wait....did i miss something?? How does a ta cause a bruise like that??

It was from how hard he was pushing to get the ink in. Not sure if you read back but when I got my tail done a had a bad reaction to the lotion I used. So I lost a lot of ink in the tail. Once you get tattooed it leaves scars. So I am guessing he had to push a lot harder to make sure the ink stayed this time. I noticed it hurt a bit more. :lol It looks great though so Im happy. :cool:

It was from how hard he was pushing to get the ink in. Not sure if you read back but when I got my tail done a had a bad reaction to the lotion I used. So I lost a lot of ink in the tail. Once you get tattooed it leaves scars. So I am guessing he had to push a lot harder to make sure the ink stayed this time. I noticed it hurt a bit more. :lol It looks great though so Im happy. :cool:
OOHHHH...i get it...makes sense then!!! Man...but fawk it....it's worth the pain...that TAT is dope!!! :lol:lol
U gonna do something on the other shoulder???

OOHHHH...i get it...makes sense then!!! Man...but fawk it....it's worth the pain...that TAT is dope!!! :lol:lol
U gonna do something on the other shoulder???

I really want a Star Wars tatt but not sure what I want. I can tell you it will be a long time until I get another one. I am done with pain for now. :eek:

Holy crap dude!!! Why did your arm bruise up like that?!?!?! Mine didn't bruise at all......... :confused:

*edit* Oh, nevermind. Saw your response :eek: Man, that's pretty wicked.....

I really want a Star Wars tatt but not sure what I want. I can tell you it will be a long time until I get another one. I am done with pain for now. :eek:

LOL...yeah...I already designed my Star Wars tat, I wanna get it on my neck...I think i'll be able to do it soon...but got save up a little more pennies to get it...I bet it will hurt like a B1TCH! And yeah..I don't blame ya...with a bruise like that..I can imagine u don't want pain!! LOL!

Holy crap dude!!! Why did your arm bruise up like that?!?!?! Mine didn't bruise at all......... :confused:

*edit* Oh, nevermind. Saw your response :eek: Man, that's pretty wicked.....
I haven't seen ur Chris...did u post urs up on here?

EDIT: Saw it....looks awesome! Like teh blue!

Last edited:
I have to say for anyone that gets a tattoo, try Aquaphor. It has worked amazing for me so far. Even better than Ink Fix! Of course consult your artist first though.

Back