The Fourth Kind!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This film looks quite erie!!!! Something we have no control over, creatures from across the stars. :D

Haven't had any solid alien abduction thrills on screen since 'Fire in the Sky'. Hope this can deliver some good chills.

Finally saw this...
It was OK, some fairly creepy moments, and the stroyline is solid...
unfortunately it drags quite a bit and there's no real climax...
I still like Fire in the Sky way better!!

Saw this with the wife a few weeks ago and I know I'll be in the minority here but I enjoyed this more than Paranormal Activity ( I thought they had a few similarities) I'm a sucker for good alien abduction movies and after watching this I went back and re-read Whitely Strieber's Communion and I see the similarities between the movie and his book. I thought I read somewhere that he had some input on the movie as well.

I liked the interwoven use of the "real" footage with the "movie" footage. Though as someone who lived in Alaska for 10 years that is sure not Nome. Nome is flat, on the coast, semi barren and not known for much other than you can fish gold out of the sea along the coast.

Anyone listen to Coast to Coast or Dreamland podcasts?

Evan

Coast to coast. I listen, but mostly for a good laugh. Lots of crazies call on on that show.

Watching this movie now.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/liKV4Ij8LtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/liKV4Ij8LtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Overall, dissapointed. I was expecting moreof a film production than a quasi documentary sort of film

Back