The Fourth Kind!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This movie looks pretty creepy!!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://wgtclsp.syfy.com/o/48e10f5e9dbb50aa/4a8597b9057cbc00/4a85934e8fddbf72/c9b13cbc/-cpid/e24e0472db44a5ec" id="W48e10f5e9dbb50aa4a8597b9057cbc00" width="400" height="400"><param name="movie" value="https://wgtclsp.syfy.com/o/48e10f5e9dbb50aa/4a8597b9057cbc00/4a85934e8fddbf72/c9b13cbc/-cpid/e24e0472db44a5ec" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

You mean the Mothman myth or Mothman prophecies?
It actually reminds me more of Fire in the Sky... which is awesome!!! :rock!

i havent seen the trailer yet But Fire in the Sky is a great movie!!!! i actually saw it very young and i was scared ^^^^ less of Aliens!!!:monkey2:monkey2

yeah I meant the mothman prophecies.
Fire in the sky is an excellent movie. Funnily enough I was watching the abduction scene a few weeks ago just to remind myself how creepy it was.

i havent seen the trailer yet But Fire in the Sky is a great movie!!!! i actually saw it very young and i was scared ^^^^ less of Aliens!!!:monkey2:monkey2

Did it make you cry? If so, you need to post it in the "Scenes that make you cry thread." :D

This trailer played before the District 9 reel. It looks like it can be unnerving, but I felt the attempt to legitimize the true story shtick by having the trailer and proceedings introduced by Milla Jovovich (as herself) was a bit cheesy and unnecessary. I'll wait for the reviews before seeing this.

plasmid303 said:
I felt the attempt to legitimize the true story shtick by having the trailer and proceedings introduced by Milla Jovovich (as herself) was a bit cheesy and unnecessary.

Agreed. And in case anyone cares: this movie is purely fictional.

Speaking of The Blair Witch Project: What still surprises me to this day is, when the film makers (Daniel Myrick &
Eduardo Sánchez) debuted the film at the Sundance film festival I saw an interview with one of them (not sure which) on Roger Ebert at the Movies (I believe) where dude straight up said the movie was fictional. Whatever show it was previewed a bunch of indy movies shown at Sundance that year and had little inteviews with the directors, writers, etc.

But after the movie was picked up by a mainstream studio, all of a sudden they started promoting it like it was based on real life events. And it tripped me out because I remember the interview, so I knew it was all a hoax. I guess no one else remembered seeing or even saw that show. :lol

I know A LOT of people who liked that movie say it's because they thought it was real. I thought the movie flat out sucked. And honestly.. I don't think even if I thought it was real I would feel any differently.

But later on when

I love Alien stories. Honestly this is the only thing that scares me.

That being said, this will be a rental, and I will watch this in the day.

Oh, and I love me some Milla.

Back