THE FORTRESS OF POWER - Custom MOTUC playset

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: THE FORTRESS OF POWER - MOTUC playset.

I wish I could get Zombihamma's castle also. I'm pretty sure I got on the wait list over at the Fwoosh when he first started showing this, but I don't think he's had time to make more than a couple of them. I would gladly pay $200 for that thing.

Did that first castle get shipped? I hoped these were going to be batches of 5.

You fellows need to wake up, those guys have just ripped you off, and whatever you hear from them from time to time is just a stall. File your claims, call your lawyers, or contact the Postal or Law Enforcement Agencies; or just let them keep your money; it's up to you.

I'm glad I couldn’t afford to get took by these guys. :pfft:

It wasn't a very nice looking castle anyways but it pisses me off seeing folks getting ripped off like this.

Funny thing is, folks thought I was being mean towards this guy on He-Man.org.
I would now image they wish I had been meaner.

You fellows need to wake up, those guys have just ripped you off, and whatever you hear from them from time to time is just a stall. File your claims, call your lawyers, or contact the Postal or Law Enforcement Agencies; or just let them keep your money; it's up to you.

I'm glad I couldn’t afford to get took by these guys. :pfft:

I can tell you from experience that contacting law enforcement because you got ripped off on the internet won't do a thing. I have filed reports with law enforcement agencies and IC3 (Internet Crimes) and that is as far as it goes. They won't enforce it. And it is SO easy to rip people off on the internet as we have seen numerous times right here on these boards. Buyer Beware.

I'd rather have Mattel's upcoming Grayskull anyway...

So glad my gut feeling came through on not wasting my money with this and hoping Mattel eventually getting to one

Any news on the fortress? Have any shipped yet?

Let this be a reminder to all. Never, ever, ever wait more than 45 days to file a claim with Paypal if you haven't received your goods yet.

there is no reason why they could of not gotten these orders done in 6 months....I am so glad I didn't bite on this

and now,were getting an official Grayskull for the Classics anyways

Folks should've bought the vastly superior Zombihamma fortress!

Half the price and twice as cool!

Sorry to bump an old thread but has anyone actually received one of these yet? I bailed and got my money back months ago now

hey bullet, if you check our facebook page we have been posting updates. best way to get info when there is some. to answer your question, no one has one in hand yet, were working on the best, safest, most affordable shipping option for those that are ready to go out. we need to make sure we do it right so it gets there safe, without breaking, but also we want to make sure we dont discover a better cheaper shipping method later on, making the first few people feel cheated they paid more. etc. lots and lots of things to work out. in the meantime we are busy casting and cleaning up the various pieces and parts so that when the shipping is figured out we can just shoot them all out as quickly and efficiently as possible. we are also working to refund everyone that asked for refunds as best we can.
for more info please message us on the facebook page. i just happened to see this post, im never on sideshow anymore. take care.

hey bullet, if you check our facebook page we have been posting updates. best way to get info when there is some. to answer your question, no one has one in hand yet, were working on the best, safest, most affordable shipping option for those that are ready to go out. we need to make sure we do it right so it gets there safe, without breaking, but also we want to make sure we dont discover a better cheaper shipping method later on, making the first few people feel cheated they paid more. etc. lots and lots of things to work out. in the meantime we are busy casting and cleaning up the various pieces and parts so that when the shipping is figured out we can just shoot them all out as quickly and efficiently as possible. we are also working to refund everyone that asked for refunds as best we can.
for more info please message us on the facebook page. i just happened to see this post, im never on sideshow anymore. take care.

wow! can you delay this thing any more longer?? a better shipping method? so let's delay some more?. sorry,but you sound like a scam artist to me

Yup. Scam artists usually refund the people who request it. Absolutely.

wow! can you delay this thing any more longer?? a better shipping method? so let's delay some more?. sorry,but you sound like a scam artist to me

Someone should find out where this guy lives and get Law Enforcement on to him and his cronies.

Yup. Scam artists usually refund the people who request it. Absolutely.

Sure,refunded over a year+ later after many promises to deliver :lol

how much interest did you make off of people's Deposits?

Absolutely zero. As explained before. Many times. The project was underestimated and we ended up paying a lot out of pocket. And we have refunded many people. Also out of pocket. Working to close this thread. Just so you're not surprised when you have to go somewhere else to argue with someone.

Don't close the thread. I like keeping up with this project. And once you have a finished product, I may be interested in picking one up depending on how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back