RobertoBagg10's 80's Cartoon Classic "Filmation" 1/6 He-Man Custom Paint Job+Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's 80's Cartoon Classic "Filmation" 1/6 He-Man Custom Paint Job+Disp

Wow, your sculpting is incredible. I love the texture of the skin and just how close it looks like the Filmation He-Man. Truely a work of art. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much Piccolodaimaoh, I am a massive fan of the Filmation He-Man and you have to agree that there isn't hardly any original He-man statues out there at the moment so was really happy to get this! Will start on my faux bronze paint work next for my second He-Man sculpt...

Re: RobertoBagg10's 80's Cartoon Classic "Filmation" 1/6 He-Man Custom Paint Job+Disp

Holy hell this turned out fantastic! Good job dude :clap

Looks amazing and I love those display cases too!

Wow man, that faux bronze turned out really nice... I like how the main colors blend well w/one another but then you have the chest armor that really pops.

Well done :duff

More update pics guys...completed the second sculpt and my first attempt at a faux bronze colour scheme. It took me a while as i chopped and changed the colour so many times...it was actually more difficult than i thought. Let me know what you think of the end product, i'm really happy with how its turned out but i'll load up some pics of the stages i went through...

so first i experimented with some copper colours and realised the colour was becoming over bearing...

View attachment 50393

View attachment 50394

View attachment 50395

well guys, this is the final completed Faux Bronze colour that i have gone for...as usual please let me have some feedback and now that both sets of colour schemes are complete i can know concentrate on the display!! :yess:

View attachment 50403

View attachment 50404

thanks for looking guys, will update with pics of the new display case and diorama

I like the Faux better that I imagined I would. Very nice.

The original is superb.

Wish I could get one, ill have to keep an eye out.

I like the Faux better that I imagined I would. Very nice.

The original is superb.

Wish I could get one, ill have to keep an eye out.

Thanks for the kind words DpM! :wave The Faux Bronze is definately growing on me...have made a solo case for it as i couldnt make 2 dioramas for each sculpt. The display case for the original He-Man is coming along nicely and the diorama is also taking shape! Thanks for looking :clap

Wow man, that faux bronze turned out really nice... I like how the main colors blend well w/one another but then you have the chest armor that really pops.

Well done :duff

Thanks very much galactiboy, appreciate that my friend :wave

Amazing works here! I really like both of the paint apps, they both turned out very nice. The first paint app really captures the look of the animation, colors were matched up well. I'm digging the faux-bronze one as well, it gives it a real unique classy look.

Well done!

Amazing works here! I really like both of the paint apps, they both turned out very nice. The first paint app really captures the look of the animation, colors were matched up well. I'm digging the faux-bronze one as well, it gives it a real unique classy look.

Well done!

Thank you my friend for your great comments. I am close to completion of my original colour scheme He-Man diorama and im very pleased with it. I will load up pics this weekend so please come back for the full reveal :wave

Okay guys, i have now finished my latest project, the He-Man Diorama display and really hope you enjoy the pics. Gonna take a well earnt break now away from my work and come back with a new project which looks like a customisation of my 1/4 Iron Man Mark IV Maquette which wil include added battle damage and added diorama to the original display. It will truly be a complete one-off! Anyway, back to my He-Man display...

So heres some pics of my custom built base, along with my actual rocks which have been custome painted to match up with my Castle Greyskull background. For that little bit of extra realism to the display i have also included some Eternia green sand...enjoy!

View attachment 50558

View attachment 50559

View attachment 50560

View attachment 50561

Cont.......

As with all my other displays, the acrylic case was then made and added to the display along with the background and lights installed for the complete He-man Diorama display...

View attachment 50562

View attachment 50563

Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think...thanks for all your continued support in my work and i'll be back with my customised Iron Man Mark IV Maquette :wave

Amazing, that case really is the best it could have been.

Great work. Very Jealous!

attachment.php

Holy hell dude!!
Amazing work, as I said in the MOTU thread!!! Looks great!!!

Is it the one from mfa20k?

Great work! :hi5:

Back