The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And he was great in the film. WB really dropped the ball.
I think WB did everything right...except cut back on the marketing. The failure here falls squarely on Ezra. You come out acting like a stank human being, this is the result. Only thing I can't figure why is how Trump can act like a terrible human...and he still have followers :slap

Probably best to not go down that path, but as good of an actor as Ezra is, he might be untouchable for a while.

It’s sad to cause flash is amazing and the show got traction on the fw. The problem lies with DC and dc alone. No faith in the character. No love or ambition or thought. I don’t know why they give all the experts the animation side of dc and all the brain dead morons the live action movie side. Sure they get Batman right but they really just stick to a formula that works. The realistic dark approach. I love the Batman but I hope the second film gives us the fantasy side of Batman .

Honestly I think it was less to do with Ezra and more the fact the trailers made the movie look cheesy as hell. And not in the fun, clever Marvel way but in a Green Lantern kind of way. 😄
I think it's because of the very public shake-up of all things DC. Both this and Shazam 2 were not terrible movies. They were fun, but I don't think the audience even gave either a chance because the story won't go on anyway.

Everywhere around the world, things aren't good economically and when this happens, people tend to cut-down on non-essentials. If you can watch these movies for "free" on a streaming service you already pay for or if you can simply download them off a torrent then you'd tend to skip a few theatrical releases that may not be "must sees" to save a few bucks.

We see it here all the time with all the talk of just watching them online.

Some will also blame superhero fatigue. But most movies aren't doing well anyway. I think this is the start of streaming services killing the cinemas too.

IMG_5970.jpeg

I feel like this movie would have been much better without all the lame attempts at humor. WB/DC are like the stand-up comedians that get booed off stage when it comes to putting gags in their movies.

The bit at the beginning when he runs to Gotham got me thinking. Being fast like that and running everywhere must get so boring. To us, he gets there in an instant, but to him, if it was done properly, he'd be running at a regular speed and everything around him would freeze.

I don't know about you, but I'd hate to have to run 100 miles with everything frozen around me before I even started saving people.

No, the costume was clearly blue on set cause we saw the stunt guy riding the motorcycle and the colors were the same as in the movie.

These pics are allegedly from a post-credits scene that was shot but scrapped.

Back