The first step to recovery...Im a 1/4 scaleaholic.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am Remy, and I am a 1/4 scaleaholic:wave

I mainly collect 1/6 and although I really love looking at PF from other members, I made myself limited to sixth scale figures.
Then one day, I saw PF ANH luke on ebay that had no reserve and I ended up winning it. To my shock, its actually the cheapest figure I've ever bought. Was actually disappointed after I won it as I was also looking at the 1/6 and was wanting to buy one when I happen to glance at the PF.

Then, it arrived and I was shocked. I know they're bigger and you think yes they're gonna be taller but once in hand you get to see the true scale difference compared to my Hot toys. Once he was displayed and with the LED lights, I was really impressed. My grail has always been the PF captain america but just never pulled the trigger as I've always thought with that money, I could get several more Hot toys. But after seeing Luke, Once I got my income tax, I got my grail. The PF cap is soooo amazing.:monkey2

So, being a SW fan, I went ahead and ordered PF Jedi Luke and PF Jack Sparrow. :hi5: he he.

But the sad part is, realistically, that would be it for me and I will get back to 1/6 scale where my budget belongs.
unless of course there's another PF that gets announced that I just have to have also hee hee:wink1:

Back