The Fate of the Furious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I watched one of the earlier ones and could barely finish it. The stunts and car chases are so out of the realm of believable that I'm sure I missed most of the film with my eyes rolled back in my head....Just could bare to watch them. My son also feels the same way and can't watch them either and he's only 15 so you'd think he would be right into them...lol

Yeah I watched one of the earlier ones and could barely finish it. The stunts and car chases are so out of the realm of believable that I'm sure I missed most of the film with my eyes rolled back in my head....Just could bare to watch them. My son also feels the same way and can't watch them either and he's only 15 so you'd think he would be right into them...lol

Only the first film is anything close to "real" cinema. You really have to suspend you disbelief.... I find that is the case with most action films.. I mean people love John Wick and praise the action but how many people with guns can you watch rush a man with a gun instead of just shooting the ****er :lol But it's still fun to watch... I roll my eyes every time a person hides behind a door / wall / car door when someone is shooting at them... :lol

For me it's all about the stunt looking real no matter how dumb... Which is why I have a love / hate relationship with these films :lol

I can't believe that this franchise is still going strong...who said the general public was smart though....lol

Meh... Summer action film is a Summer action film... People are allowed to be dumb in the summer :lol

I could barely finish the first movie of this franchise. I have rarely seen such an empty, cliché scenario and just stunts, stunts, stunts. I've watched the trailers of the others, and sorry, no, definitely not for me.

You really should. Put a red cape on Vin Diesel and his Dominic Toretto character pretty much replaces that silly guy in your sig.

Still haven't seen a single F&F flick since the second one. I can't believe that this series has been lasting this long with no signs of slowing down (no pun intended.)
I've never seen one, but am not surprised by the success anymore than I would be over Transformers. Mindless action, crazy stunts, shiny cars, attractive people, stupid jokes. You won't usually lose money by playing down to the lowest common denominator with this kind of comfortable, disposable entertainment. . . Same could be said for the recent Star Wars films *runs away*

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've never seen one, but am not surprised by the success anymore than I would be over Transformers. Mindless action, crazy stunts, shiny cars, attractive people, stupid jokes. You won't usually lose money by playing down to the lowest common denominator with this kind of comfortable, disposable entertainment. . . Same could be said for the recent Star Wars films *runs away*

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I guess I'll be running with you. Where do we hide to avoid being massacred?

So where do they go from here?

F9: The Furious take Manhattan
F10: The Furious go to Hell
F11: Fury Road vs. Those Who Are Even More Furious
etc.

Maybe some stand alone films showing how young Paul Walker got his name and so on.

So where do they go from here?

F9: The Furious take Manhattan
F10: The Furious go to Hell
F11: Fury Road vs. Those Who Are Even More Furious
etc.

Maybe some stand alone films showing how young Paul Walker got his name and so on.

Hmmm...

Fast-Formers-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

Howzabout a Fast & TAKEN (& GI JOE & Transformers) crossover? Liam Neeson's granddaughter gets kidnapped by filthy foreigners, and he has to enlist the help of "The Family", to travel from the US to Japan, following the breadcrumbs the kidnappers have left for him all across the globe. But when it's revealed that the kidnappers have aligned themselves with Cobra and are excavating a Decepticon, the Family+Nesson will have to team-up with Optimus and the Joes to stop them from unleashing the "Weird blue light at the sky" portal. Statham makes an appearance as the lovable ex-enemy who comes to enjoy his new Familia.

Back