Infinity Studio: Fast & Furious - Gisele (Gal Gadot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
AiX5viv.jpg

lMU7XNE.jpg

uAviPSj.jpg

kSiiaQt.jpg

qDEYDOp.jpg

This is an interesting experiment. Are there enough fans of the franchise with both the money to burn and space to spare for a large scale statue of a secondary character that looks nothing like the actress that portrays her to make this a successful run?

This is an interesting experiment. Are there enough fans of the franchise with both the money to burn and space to spare for a large scale statue of a secondary character that looks nothing like the actress that portrays her to make this a successful run?

F&F has grossed $7+ Billion globally and Gal Gadot is one of the most recognizable actresses.

But I agree, are enough of those F&F and Gadot fans collecting statues for a secondary character.

I'm guessing this is catered mainly towards the Asian market, where F&F grosses the biggest big office. I'm sure it will sell, there are a lot of collectors with big pockets.

F&F has grossed $7+ Billion globally and Gal Gadot is one of the most recognizable actresses.

But I agree, are enough of those F&F and Gadot fans collecting statues for a secondary character.

I'm guessing this is catered mainly towards the Asian market, where F&F grosses the biggest big office. I'm sure it will sell, there are a lot of collectors with big pockets.

It’s true that F&F is a popular and successful franchise. But ticket sales don’t necessarily translate directly to merchandise sales, especially collectibles. The vast majority of movie goers are casual fans who just watch the movie. Maybe they’ll buy a model car.

It’s easy to forget being surrounded by likeminded people such as here but it takes more of a diehard fan to spend money on collectibles, especially high end ones like big expensive statues.

Even for merch selling powerhouses like Star Wars, Marvel, and DC, people that buy expensive collectibles are a tiny, tiny minority. And F&F is not really known for big collectibles like those other brands are.

Kind of an uphill battle. Doesn’t help that the likeness in this case is awful. The prospective buyers for this piece are very specific and likely limited in number.

Interesting to think about though.

Last edited:
Back