The Fate of the Furious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fast and a number is my favorite. It's simple.

2 Fast 2 Furious was kind of clever.

I like tittle that you can play with, like the Die Hard films. Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance, A Good Day to DIE HARD, and my personal favorite for a last film, Old Habits DIE HARD :lol

Too bad there are no 'e's in Fast or Furious, as they could have gone the Tak3n route for Tokyo Drift. Well I spose, there is Th3 Fast and Th3 Furious.

Followed by Rise of the Furious, and a spin-off trilogy focusing on Hobbs with A New Furious, The Fast Strikes Back, and The Return of the Furious..

You forgot fellowship of the furious

Man what a **** show, who is sitting at home eagerly awaiting this release? 12 year olds?

I like tittle that you can play with, like the Die Hard films. Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance, A Good Day to DIE HARD, and my personal favorite for a last film, Old Habits DIE HARD :lol

DIE HARDEST!

ia1SLlA.gif

Never seen any of the Fart of the Flatulent films, thankfully.

Peep still watching this? Shouldn't they do a reboot by now?

Maybe, The Fast, The Furious, and The Transformed?!?!

1, 2, Tokyo Drift and 4 are the best movies. This franchise lost the magic when the cars started disappearing

I love the second one a lot, really love that movie
And i watch the third one for the babe.

I dont even remember what the other ones are about

So since Dom's sister was never shown in the trailer, Furiosa must have her and the kid to make him turn on his family.....

1, 2, Tokyo Drift and 4 are the best movies. This franchise lost the magic when the cars started disappearing

Part 5 is the best of them.

1,2,3 are complete garbage.

But getting rid of the ricer trash is the best thing to happen to this series.

Fast Five was fun, aside from some of the silly physics... compared to Six and Seven though, it was almost plausible...

Fast Five was fun, aside from some of the silly physics... compared to Six and Seven though, it was almost plausible...

Fast V definitely took this franchise where no franchise has gone before. And it hasn't looked back since. It's as preposterous as possible. Physics be damned. Logic be damned.

It is the perfect Hollywood example of 'style completely over substance'. And its a shame it works. But it does.

So since Dom's sister was never shown in the trailer, Furiosa must have her and the kid to make him turn on his family.....

near the ending we later find out that Brian/paul walker's character had a sex change...Furiosa.

paving way to the next installment....Rainbow Furious.

6 and 7 just got ridiculous and so far over the top it was dumb, but I still enjoy the franchise. 5 is the best film and 1 always holds a guilty pleasure vote for me.

Peep still watching this? Shouldn't they do a reboot by now?

Maybe, The Fast, The Furious, and The Transformed?!?!
They aren't rebooting anything, not when the last film is one of the highest grossing films ever.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back