The Fast and the Furious: New model, Old parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream car !!

Nissan_Skyline_R34_GT-R_NC3BCr_001.jpg

just saw it and thought it was pretty darn cool. liked it much more than the other two sequels. i'd rate it like this: the Fast and the Furious > Fast and Furious > Tokyo Drift > 2 Fast 2 Furious. it was cool to see my car in it, but of course they made it look like a trapper keeper on wheels.
123uyvp.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

saw it last fri. it wasn't as bad as i was expecting. i thought it was gonna be a desperate attempt by the studio to squeeze a few more bucks out of an aging and stale franchise, and for vin diesel to revive his dying career.

surprisingly, f&f turned out to be quite entertaining. the middle portion of the movie dragged on for way too long and everyone seems to think they're acting in some shakespearean tragedy.

but overall, it's good, brainless fun and the opening scene is pretty kicka$$. the street racing scene is quite well done too. and the bad guy's death (that's no spoiler, ok) was hilarious. or at least, i found it so. :lol

ps: i'm kinda disappointed they used the impreza n the old skyline instead of the new 09 skyline gtr.

What?! No R35?! Oh I was so looking forward to a tricked out Monster..

he is one lucky man !!

I hope I can get one one day.
this are pics of my prelude.

prelude2.jpg

prelude1.jpg

prelude3.jpg

after I saw the first movie I went crazy adding a bunch of aftermarket stuff.
such a great car.

I misse it alot.

Back